☆Chapter Sixty☆

"Where are you going all dressed up?" Ni-ki asked as he walked out of his room, noticing Haerin trying to open the door.

"Hm?" Haerin turned around and stopped fiddling with the door handle, looking at the boy. "I'm going to the company." She said, leaning her back on the door.

"Hey." Ni-ki walked closer to Haerin, grazing his thumb over her cheek and cupping it with his palm. "You look sad. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Haerin sighed as she held her hand over his as his hand rested on her cheek. "I've got to go, hm." Haerin said softly, avoiding eye contact with him. "I'll see you later." She removed his hand from her face, then stood on her toes and placed a peck on his cheek.

"Okay then, bye." Ni-ki sighed as he watched the girl leave he turned around and went to the kitchen. "Hyung, do you know what's wrong with Haerin?" He questioned.

"Mm, there's been something blowing up on the internet. I think that why she's a bit sad." Heesung told Ni-ki without specifying the details. Ni-ki nodded as a response before he left the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Haerin got into the lift she leaned on the back wall, closing her eyes, thinking about all the outcomes of this situation, all the negative ones, to be exact. She was the one telling her friend to stay positive, but she was the one who needed to tell herself that right about now.

Haerin put on her mask and glasses and quickly walked out of the building to the car, which was parked outside, clutching her shoulder bag. "Morning Yuwon unnie." Haerin greeted her quietly as she sat down next to her in the passenger seat.

"Morning Haerin." Yuwon greeted her back. "I guess you already know what's happening." She sighed.

"Mhm." Haerin nodded.

"Hey, I know you didn't do anything." She sighed, taking Haerins' hand. "I promise nothing bad will happen."

"How can you promise me when you know how this story ends." Haerin said in a hushed tone, almost like a whisper. Her voice cracked at the end, and slowly, the tears started to fall.

"Please don't cry." She pulled the girl closer into a hug. "We'll try our best and fight till the end." Yuwon ran her fingers through Haerin's hair, trying to comfort her.

"Mhm." Haerin mumbled as she laid scooped up in Yuwons warmth.

"Rest okay." Yuwon told her, patting her head, gently breaking the hug. "I'll tell you when we arrive at the company."

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

As the vehicle passed by the main entertance, Paparazzi and fans lined the entrance of the HYBE building behind a silver baricade. The black car turned the corner and drove into the car park on the underground levels.

Once Yuwon parked the car safely they took the elevator to the front desk then once signed in they took a next elevator to the highest floor with the largest meeting room, suggesting that there were going to be a lot of people present. They got out of the elevator and walked down a large corridor, which took them to a waiting room.

Haerin locked eyes with one of her best friends as she took her cap and mask off. Soomin looked nervous, her eyes puffy, her short black hair un-brushed. She wasn't in a good state it was obvious that her manager was mad and probably shouted at her for getting into a scandal, plus once she looked at the man she could clearly see the pure anger displayed on his scowling face.

Haerin went to go sit next to her. "Hey." She said softly, taking the girl by the hand. "Everything's going to be fine, okay?"

"How are you so positive." Soomin mumbled. "I've lost two of the biggest acting jobs of my career, and my manager is barely holding onto his patience."

"Come here." Haerin gestured for a hug. Soomin wrapped her arms around her torso and laid her head on Haerin's chest. Soomin started to sob. Haerin patted her back, letting the girl cry into her arms.

"We're ready." A woman in a grey fitted suit came out of the room shortly then went back in, the door slamming behind her.

"Let's go." Haerin said, wiping Soomins tears off her face. "I'll be by your side the whole time." They got up and tightly held hands. Their managers followed close behind them as they entered the room.

They sat down, and all eyes were on them. Haerin held Soomins hand under the table and squeezed as she could feel the girl shake. Yuwon held Haerins hand under the table as reassurance.

"Let's start the meeting, shall we." YG said as he sat next to Mr. Bang at the top of the table, higher-ups lined the other sides of the table.

"These accusations are breaking both of your careers by the second. Ruining your reputation in the entertainment industry." Mr. Bang started. "Aswell as bringing down your groups reputation." He looked at the Haerin who held her head down.

"You two do realise that these are serious accusations, such as violence and underage drinking and smoking." YG added. "And could completely stop you from working in this field."

"What the fans want for you, Soomin, is for you to completely stop acting as a whole. For you, Haerin, they want you removed from the group so the rest of ENHYPEN can carry on as a seven member group." Mr. Bang said. "For now, we can only put you two on hiatus till the situation dies down or we finally get a conclusion, so you won't be continuing promotions, and Soomin won't be able to film the final episode of her mini drama."

"Do you girls have any comments." YG asked.

"I don’t think this is fair." Haerin spoke as she looked up from her shoes. "We haven't even done anything, yet you're pulling us out of everything we've worked hard for. And if you come to a conclusion or the situation doesn't die down, what are you going to do? Tell her she can't be an actor no more or I can't be an idol no more."

The whole room went pin drop silent. YG spoke up after a lot of thinking. "If there's no conclusion or the situation doesn't die down, then we'll have no choice but to remove you from the companies." Even Mr. Bang looked shoked at what YG said.

"Okay, does anyone else have anything to say?" Mr. Bang looked around the room. Everyone was silent. "Okay then, meeting adjourned." He called.