☆Chapter Seven☆

"Rise and shine Hyung's and Haerin." Jungwon sang as he opened the curtains, the bright morning light flooding in... Well, that was supposed to happen, but as he paused for a moment, he realised it was winter so there wouldn't be any light, so instead, he opted to turn on lights. "Okay, can you guys get up." Jungwon clapped loudly as he flickered the lights.

"I'm up." Jake slowly rolled off his bed onto the floor as his messy hair covered his eyes as he put his hands on his face.

"Good morning, Won." Jay murmured as he slowly sat up, staring at the boy with his arms folded.

"I'll leave you guys to wake her up." Jungwon stated before walking out the room.

"Should we give her five more minutes." Jay asked, looking at Jake, who was sprawled out on the floor.

"Yeah, I need it too." Jake muttered, snuggling into his blanket.

"Same." Jay fell back into his pillow, pulling the covers over his shoulders.

"Heesung hyung Ni-ki doesn't want to get out of bed." Jungwon complained as he went into the olders room.

"Get pots and pans and bash it around." Heesung smirked at his idea as he sat on his bed scrolling through Tiktok.

Jungwon nodded his head and made his way to the kitchen to retrieve the items and then back. "I'm really sorry." Jungwon mumbled under his breath before bashing the pot lids in his hands.

"Stop that!" Ni-ki shouted surprisingly, being audible over the racket Jungwon was making.

"Morning to you too." Jungwon said, exiting the room. He made his way to check on Jay, Jake, and Haerin, who were right where he left them.

"I'm sorry to you guys too." Jungwon whispered before he did the same thing in this room.

Haerin immediately put her pillow over her head to try to block out the noise, but it didn't work. She sat up and turned her upper body around to see who was making the noise. "Can you stop that some people are still trying to sleep." She yelled over the noise.

"Morning Haerin." Jungwon said simply as he walked closer to Jay to bash the pots in his ears.

Haerin sighed as she forcefully got up from her bunk and walked over to her wardrobe, grabbing a white hoodie and black jogging bottoms and taking them to the bathroom with her to get ready.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"What's up with those two?" Karina asked as her and the other manager got into the coach they would be taking to their final destination for filming.

"Their just tired, I think." Jungwon answered as he climbed onto the bus bag slung over his shoulder, looking at the two snuggled under a blanket sleeping. Karina nodded as she sat in her seat at the front of the coach.

"Gosh, I just realized something." Jay gasped.

"What?" Sunghoon looked at him.

"It's actually quiet for once even better in a vehicle with all of us." Jay sang relieved. "Peace and quiet."