☆Chapter Five☆

Little streaks of sunlight decorating the room as it seeped through the cracks in the blind. During the movie, the members had fell asleep and stood in front of them. Two figures. Who were the two figures exactly? Their mangers. Karina started clapping, trying to get all of them to wake up. "Wake up. We've got stuff to do today!" She shouted out, still clapping vigoursly.

"That's not how you wake them up." The other manager spoke, glancing at Karina and then back at the unconscious teens. "On one scream." He instructed Karina. "Three, two, one..."

Two screams jolted everyone awake. Most looked side to side to see where the noise came from, but some laid there unbothered but awake. "Heyyy." Heesung mumbled quietly, spotting the two mangers standing with their arms folded.

"You guys have to start shooting the music video at eight today, so we've got to get going." The manager spoke before walking out Karina following close behind.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"So what do you think Haerin, after the teaser for the music drops, everyone will know that you're the final member." Sunoo asked her as they sat in the van.

"Excited." Haerin answered back. "How about you?" She questioned.

"I feel excited too, I really want to see the finished product." Sunoo stated.

"This is why I think all the youngest should be in one car, especially in the morning." Jay grumbled, still sleeping.

"How do you guys have so much energy?" Sunghoon asked but sounded more like a complaint.

"It's a superpower." Sunoo said as he turned back to facw the two in the back.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒