Eight Pre-debut Chapter - OG plot

Italics-English

"We can explain." Sunoo said scared for his life due to the look Heesung was giving him.

"You better start." Heesung had his arms folded tapping his foot on the floor.

"So basically Ni-ki wanted-"Sunoo got cut off.

"No don't say it was me it was you!" Ni-ki said shocked at how Sunoo was trying to shift the blame from himself to him.

"Ok so I wanted to go get ice cream. And I dragged them along with me." Sunoo admitted.

"Okay so why did you three go." Heesung raised his eyebrows.

They were silent.

"You could've disagreed and you wouldn't be here would you." Heesung sighed. "Do you know what I don't have time for this bed now."

Just like that they all ran off.

...

"The company rang. We have the day off as we got home late yesterday." Jay said as he picked up cereal with his spoon.

"Are you guys alright?" Jake asked looking at the youngest's of the group.

"Yeah there just tired." Heesung smiled at Jake replying for them."So what should we do today?"

"An arcade?"

"Ice skating."

"Skate park."

"Ice cream."

At the sudden suggestion of ice cream Rin Sunoo Jungwon and Ni-ki all screamed "No!" Before either sliding down in their chair, swinging their head to the side, putting their head in their hands or putting their head on the table.

"What's up with them." Sunghoon asked putting another spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"Long night." Heesung answered for them again.

But all the other three boys could do was shrug not knowing what happened while they where asleep.

"Soo the question still is where should we go."Jay said finishing up his bowl of corn flakes.

"We'll do a vote." Heesung said."Hands up for arcade."

The maknae line and Jake put their hands up.

"Okay it's settled everyone we are back here in an hour." Heesung said standing up from the table."Sunoo you do the dishes, you know why."He mouthed the last part.

...

"So how are we supposed to get there." Rin asked ready by the door.

"I'll drive."Heesung answered back to her question.

"And you have a car which will fit all of us."She raised her eyebrow.

"If you guys all squeeze in yes I do." Heesung chuckled.

"All I know is that I'm not going in the boot." She smiled at him."Finally you guys are ready, yet you say girl take longer to get ready."Rin opened the door.