Chapter six - OG plot

13.03.2021

Italics-English

"Where's Sunoo and Rin?" Heesung asked as they where getting ready to go out but their was no sight of them.

"Not sure."Jay walked passed Heesung's room.If Jay knew any better, he would think after yesterday she would probably go and tell Ari and Soomin and drag Sunoo along with her.

"Call Sunoo since Rin never answers our calls."Heesung told Jay.

"Maybe next time you should get someone over than you to call her if she's gone by herself." Jay snickered while he pulled up Sunoo's number.

"Why?"Heesung scrunched up his nose.

"Because it seems in these situations she never wants to answer you or even me. Considering the first thing we do is tell her off."Jay dialed the number and he let it ring."Oh hey Sunoo where are you."

"With Rin why."Sunoo answered back on the phone.

"We're going out."Jay told him.

"We'll be fine, you lot go do whatever you guys do.Bye!" Sunoo ended the call.

"Their not coming."Jay told Heesung putting his phone in his back pocket.

"But where are they though?"Heesung looked away from his wardrobe.

"All I know is that they are together."Jay shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay that's fine I guess." Heesung took a t-shirt out of his wardrobe.

...

"Who was that."Ari asked Sunoo as they were all sitting down in coffee shop.

"Jay, he wanted to know where we are."He answered.

"Anyways back to yesterday why was everyone gathered in our apartment, how come you and Ni-ki weren't there?" Soomin asked her even though she already knew.

"My secret."Rin giggled.

"Come on, you know you can tell us."Soomin tilted her head resting it one Rin's shoulder.

"I don't know why your being so persistent we already know."Ari pulled Soomin off of Rin."But he doesn't know." Pointing at Sunoo.

"He doesn't."Minnie gasped."I'm gonna tell."Minnie smirked.

"We promised you know who we wouldn't tell."Ari hit Minnie's shoulder lightly.

"What's the point of talking about this if Sunoo doesn't know."Minnie tilted her head at Ari."So basically a few hours before you guys came round to our dorm, Heesung came and said that Ni-ki and Rin would be missing, and we should cover anything he said."

"Then when we asked him why were the two were going missing he said that they where doing a little date in the dorm. But obviously if they weren't alone some people would have crashed it." Ari continued where Minnie left off.

"So then when we asked what kind of date it is he was like oh they're just watching movies and tried to reassure us it wasn't date, I rolled my eyes as we know he was lying."Soomin completed the explanation."Am I correct." She looked at Rin.