Four Pre-debut chapter - OG plot

Italics-English

Rin looked around trying to familiarize her surroundings. She was in the living room someone's legs was on her lap and her head was on Heesung's shoulder. They had fallen asleep while watching the movie.Her tired eyes darted around the room until they placed on the clock. It was 10am. They had no where to be within the next few days so it wouldn't hurt sleeping a bit more.

Before she could close her eyes back again she felt something behind her back moving.She lifted her head off of Heesung's shoulder and turned.

"Ni-ki?"She whispered. With no response she shook the boy.

"What?"He whisper shouted.

"What are you doing there?"

"I was up here one minute."Pointing to the head rest area."Now I'm here."

"Rinnie can you move I need to get out."He told her.

"I cant someone legs are on top of me by the looks of it it's Jake and if I move he'll probably fall."

"Don't worry about that we can explain later but for now can you just move."

"Whatever."

Rin stood up making the rest on Jake's body fall on to the floor but miraculously he was still asleep. She stepped over the two bodies on the floor and helped Ni-ki out of his space behind everyone, which made a few people fall a bit backwards and change positions.

"Well what do we do know?"Rin said walking over to the kitchen table and Taking a seat.

"You know what we're going to do."Ni-ki said excitedly.

"Actually I don't."She said still drowsy.

"Well then let's make something."He smiled at her and pulled her up from the chair she was sitting on.

"Like."She smiled at him tilting her head while there hands were still in each other's.

"Cupcakes!"He whisper shouted.

"Ok I'll go get my phone and search up ingredients you wait here."She said pointing at him.

She quickly ran off and came back as quickly as she could.

"Ok so we need-"She started her sentence but got cut off.

"I found a cake mix." He held it up in the air.

"Do you have cupcake liners?"

"Them too."He peered out the cupboard and held them up.

"Let's start then."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What are you two doing?"Half asleep Heesung who had shuffled into the kitchen asked the two youngers who had clearly made a mess.

"Making cupcakes."Ni-ki replied keeping his eyes on the mixing bowl as he whisked it.

"This early."He asked walking closer to the table.