☆Chapter Twenty One☆

A few days had passed, and as they did, Haerin became more restless as a certain scene or more like a certain scene had been replaying her head. She sat up in her bed and shoved the duvet of herself, and put on her slippers. Haerin thought maybe a glass of water would help her. As she approached the kitchen, the light was on, and she could hear loud talking from inside.

"Yeah, and-" Heesung stopped mid sentence. "Haerin?" He questioned as he watched her walk towards the cabinet to get a glass cup.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Haerin glanced at him before she walked towards the fridge, placing her cup in the water dispenser and pushing the button.

"Why aren't you in bed?" He questioned.

"Couldn't sleep." Haerin replied back, taking her cup out and taking a sip of water.

"Got something on your mind." Jake asked.

"Kind of." Haerin nodded as she took a second sip.

"You know you can tell us anything right." Jake told her as he got up from his chair and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Yeah, I know." Haerin sighed.

"Then what's wrong?" Jake asked her.

"Nothing." She smiled.

"You literally told us you had something on your mind a moment ago." Heesung chipped in.

"I'd rather keep it to myself." Haerim stated.

"Come on, we're like your older brothers, now tell us." Jake placed an arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, tell us." Heesung smiled with his pearly whites as he got up from his chair, also placing an arm around her shoulder as well.

"I'm not liking this." Haerin said, shaking her head as she stepped forward, both of the boys' arms dropping. "I'm going back to bed." She told them.

"Uh uh uh, you're not going anywhere till you tell us." Heesung said as he and Jake slipped in front of her, blocking the entrance.

"Wow, so is this how it is then." Haerin folded her arms as she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, please." Jake pouted as he gave her the puppy eyes

"We'll do anything for you." Heesung pleaded with her as he placed his hands together.

"You will?" Haerin smirked as she raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, right, Jake." Heesung hit nudged Jake's shoulder.

"Yeah, we will." Jake mumbled as he rubbed his shoulder in pain.

"Okay then." Haerin smiled slyly. "I don't have to do the dishes for the rest of the year."

"Uh, uh, we can't do that." Heesung shook his head. "You're the only person in the house who is willing to do it.

"Exactly, sodon't want to do them no more." Haerin complained. "So what will it be then?"

"How about we do aegyo." Heesung suggested.