☆Chapter Fifty Three☆

Two weeks had passed Haerin had to go through another seven photo shoots, explaining to the other four members that she's not leaving the group and a whole lot of practice.

The concept trailer was going to drop today. Aswell as today after all the hard work Haerin had been putting in, they'll finally be able to shoot the music for the title track. Haerin left the dorms early in the morning before anyone woke up. Yuwon and Haerin arrived at the set by five am. Stylists took Haerin into hair and makeup so they could get started quickly.

After sitting in the makeup chair for a dreadfully long time, Haerin finally exited in the little room all dolled up. Her red hair in light curls and a bow at the back of her head. A black dress black gloves, black Converse heels, and black bow earrings with pearl hearts on it.

Haerin walked onto set. She was told beforehand that the director wanted her on set as soon as she was ready. "Okay, good, you're here." The director said. "So all I want is for you to walk down the hallway and lipsyncing, stop walking, put your hands on both walls on 'You can set the tone'

"Like this?" Haerin questioned, putting her right hand on the upper on the wall and her left hand lower on the opposite wall, leaning her body onto the right side.

"Yeah, just like that." The director confirmed. Then on 'but I'm.' Take your hands off the wall and fold them. 'On picking the beat' tilt your head for a second, then after you finish your last word duck." He told her. Haerin nodded and then went to the top of the hallway. "Three. Two. One." The director counted.

The music played as Haerin walked with as much confidence as she could while she lipsynced. Haerin paused on the line the director said she should. Haerin placed both hands on the walls and continued. She took her hand off the wall, folded her arms, and did all the other instructions she was told, then ducked.

"And cut!" The director said. "Good job. Can we get the outfit change." The director asked, turning back to the staff members.

A female staff member took Haerin off the set and to the styling room. When she came back out, she was wearing a white version of the same dress, a white bow, and white Converse heels.

Haerin went back on set. "Okay, Haerin, you're going to kneel down, get back up, and you're going to continue lipsyncing and walking then on 'till I'm probably six feet under' you're going to kneel down and do that one bit from the choreo."

"Okay." Haerin nodded as she got into position.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

A couple of hours passed, and more scenes were shot. "Let's take a break." The director decided. Haerin agreed and walked off set and went into a little side slip room where all the food was kept.

There was an arrangement of food lined up on the table. Haerin decided on a couple of slices of pizza and a strawberry flavoured fizzy drink.

She took her food to the break room and sat quietly at a table in a corner of the room, scrolling through her phone. Haerin never noticed how time passed by quickly as it was time to get back on set already.

Haerin dumped her rubbish into the closest trashcan and left the room. Haerin went into the styling room so she could get her next outfit.