☆Chapter Twenty☆

"Morning Haerin." Sunoo greeted Haerin with a mishevious smile as the younger girl shuffled into the kitchen, closing the door behind herself.

"Morning, Sunoo." Haerin mumbled, greeting him back as she walked over to the fridge, taking out the milk carton.

"So, how was your date yesterday?" Sunno asked, leaning on the counter with his coffee cup in hand, displaying as sly smile on his face.

"It was nice." Haerin smiled faintly as she looked down briefly, but then she turned to look at Sunoo, and judging by the look on his face, she knew that he knew something he wasn't supposed to. "What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing." Sunoo chuckled.

"Sunoo." Haerin looked at the smirking boy in the eyes.

"Haerin." Sunoo withheld his smile as well as remaining eye contact with her

"Sunoo."

"Haerin, so what happened on the date exactly?" Sunoo questioned.

"We went to the arcade then a cafe and lastly a park." Haerin told him in the shortest way possible.

"What happened in the park?" Sunoo questioned further as he tilted his head.

"We just took a shortcut." Haerin told him sternly, but in reality, her head was replaying that same moment again and again, and because of that, a faint tint of pink crept onto her face.

"Are you sure that's the only thing that happened?" Sunoo questioned again as he moved closer to her.

"I'm sure." She gave him a smile.

"Are you sure?" Sunoo put his arm around Haerin's shoulder as he stood beside her but but in response, she continued to blink, acting clueless. "Cause a little birdie told me what happened yesterday."

"Oh really." She taunted him. "What happened then?" Haerin tilted her head as she looked at his side profile.

"Didn't you and Ni-ki-"

"Shut up." She blurted out.

"You and Ni-ki kissed, didn't you." Sunoo whispered into her ear, and suddenly her whole cool demeanour faltered, and her cheeks turned into a light rose colour. "Haerin and Ni-ki sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Sunoo sang teasing Haerin, who turned around from him and put her face in her hands to hide the redness.

"What, are you embarrassed?" Sunoo giggled as he turned her around. He held her two wrists in an attempt to pull Haerin's hands away from her face, and after a few tries, he successfully did.

"Fuck you Kim Sunoo." Haerin mumbled as she turned her head away from her as he kept her in place with his tight grip on her wrists.

"Well, that's not very nice." Sunoo pouted. "And I believe I already got my answer." He laughed loudly.

"What answer -"

The door swung open, and Jake appeared. "Morning you two."