One Pre-debut chapter- OG plot

Now me question is why did I decide to participate, right now I could be doing something else. But no I've been trapped in a whole entire mansion like place for who knows how long. I'm surprised I've even last this long because of I hadn't been voted off I would've left myself, but remember what they say keep calm and carry on. Yet I'm here standing in the final 13 waiting for everyone's names to be called to know wether I'm going home or not.To be honest me being me I don't know if I could live it down if I don't make it. So I'm sorry Jieun but I'm going to have to leave you by yourself, love you though big sis.No but seriously I'm going back to London so I don't have to worry about anything else.

"Kim Jaerin."

I guess my plans have been cut short.

I stood there I was unsure what to do all I knew was that I was 8th place and the final debut member.I got hugs from both Daniel and K before I was given a microphone to speak.

I was frozen in the spot Im not very good at public speaking but I tried to do my best."Hello thank you for choosing me as your final debut member I'll show you my best and still try to improve even after my debut."I walked over to where the rest of the members stood.Finally this hell hole was done no more waiting anxiously to see who was staying and who was leaving.

To be honest I only thought that I was lucky as there are probably others that are better than me but I made it this far so I should be proud of my self.But let's see how crazy this is going to get because the media is probably well most likely going to go wild because of the line up but oh well.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"OH MY GOSH YOU DID IT!"My older sister screamed at me in English as she ran to hug me almost lifting me up from the floor.We were allowed to go home for the rest of the day but the next day we were supposed to move into our dorms.

"Yeah I did."I smiled at her patting her back.

"You seem a bit down what's wrong?"She tilted her head.

"Won't you be lonely once I'm gone?"I asked her slipping of my shoes.

"No not really remember I'm a med student who has a lot of work to do that means I'll be busy and not have a lot of time to think about being lonely."My sister smiled"Now come on let's celebrate before you have to go!"She dragged me into the kitchen getting cupcakes that she had made and put them on the kitchen counter.

We sat there for the rest of the night sitting there and eating cupcakes talking about how each of our lives have been in the past Months even though most of mine had been broadcasted on television.

"So do you know how your in med school do you have any crushes?" I raised my brow and smirked at my older sister Jieun.

"No why would you ask that?"She replied back to me she sounded nervous but I didn't question further instead I just did the cutest smile I could ever do batting my eyelashes up and down before continuing to eat my cupcake.

"Some times I really hate you but fine."She sighed.

"So go on then."I turned my swivel chair to face her.

"There's this one guy who I've been crushing on since the beginning we're pretty good friends but it's the same thing over and over again like you normally hear I don't know if he likes me back."Jieun faced away from me turning her chair to the counter looking at her 4th cupcake on the table while I was busy on my fifth.