☆Chapter Twenty Two☆

"Why are they looking at us like that?" Ni-ki asked Haerin, who glanced back at Heesung and Jake, who stared at the pair with wide smiles and gave her a thumbs up.

"I have no idea." Haerin said, acting oblivious to the situation, but she knew it was probably about what she had told them yesterday.

"Sunoo hyung go see what's their problem." Ni-ki pointed backwards to the two who were still smiling at them.

"Uh-uh, I think they've gone mad." Sunoo scoffed as he shook head.

"They have." Haerin agreed with him laughing.

"Literally last night I went to get some water then I saw them. They were giving me some weird smiles, but I just turned back." Ni-ki explained. "You were there before me? What happened before?" He questioned.

"I have no idea, I walked in, got my water, then I walked out, and then I saw you." Haerin told him.

"I'm going to go talk to them." Sunoo said.

"I thought you didn't want to?" Haerin questioned as she looked at Sunoo.

"Changed my mind." Sunoo told her as he walked off. "Hey, hyung's." Sunoo greeted the two gossiping boys.

"Hey Sunoo, what do you need." Heesung grinned.

"You guys seem extra happy today. What's the good news." He smiled.

"Don't worry about that." Jake giggled.

"No, tell me." Sunoo insisted, as he knew whatever they had going on had to do with Haerin, and he needed to know.

Heesung and Jake looked at each other. Heesung shook his head, but Jake just smiled. "Okay, so Haerin likes someone."

"You're trying to get me killed." Heesung whisper shouted as he hit Jake on the shoulder.

"She won't kill you." Jake laughed.

"You swore on my life!" Heesung shrieked.

"Haerin like someone." Sunoo gasped, ignoring the two bickering. "Who is it?"

"I'm sorry, Sunoo, but that's all what we can tell you." Heesung said, patting Sunoo's shoulder lightly.

"Okay then." Sunoo nodded content. "Bye then."

"So what did they tell you?" Haerin asked once he got back, clearly not impressed and her arms folded.

"Stop the gears in your head turning." Ni-ki laughed as he flicked Haerin's forehead, pushing it backwards. "So what did they tell you?"

"My secret." Sunoo smiled at them before he walked off.

Ni-ki looked at Haerin, who just shrugged her shoulder before walking away.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"What did you tell Sunoo?" Haerin demanded to know as she walked into Heesung's room where Jake and Heesung sat on Heesung's bed.