☆Chapter Sixteen☆

"You and I have to talk." Sunoo said as he quickly rushed into his room, closing the door behind himself, finding Ni-ki laying down on his bed using his phone.

"About?" Ni-ki questioned, raising his eyebrow as he looked up from his device.

"About yesterday and the new information I've learnt." Sunoo told Ni-ki as he sat next to him.

"I already told you I like her. What else do you want to know?" Ni-ki asked.

"So you're not gonna try and confess your feelings?" Sunoo questioned, dissatisfied at Ni-ki responses.

"No, I don't think so." Ni-ki said as he placed his phone down beside him.

"Oh, come on." Sunoo scoffed. "If I find out some information, will you do it." Sunoo asked Ni-ki with a smile on his face.

"Where are you even going to find this 'information'." Ni-ki questioned Sunoo.

"A magician never reveals his secrets." Sunoo commented, and just like that, he left the room, leaving Ni-ki by himself.

"Hey, have you seen Haerin?" Sunoo asked as he spotted Jake in the hallway.

"She's in our room." Jake told Sunoo, walking past him to go to the living room.

"Thanks." Sunoo flashed a bright at Jake before heading to the room. "Hey." Sunoo greeted Haerin, swinging his head into the doorframe as the door was already left open.

"Hey." Haerin said back to Sunoo, not sparing him a glance.

"What you doing?" Sunoo asked, walking up to Jay's bed, which Haerin was sitting with her legs crossed.

"Nothing much, but what's up? You're acting weird." Haerin questioned as she put her phone down.

"Nothing." He shrugged. "I just want to
talk to you. " Sunoo said as he sat down on the bed next to her. "Haerin, do you like anyone or confused feelings?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"Nope." Haerin denied, shaking her head.

Sunoo sighed as he got up from the bed. "Okay, but you know we're besties, and we don't keep secrets from each other." He added on as he slowly made his way to the door.

"I know, Sunoo, now stop acting so weird." Haerin told him as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and annoyance.

"Fine, fine, I'll go." Sunoo left the room, closing the door behind himself.

.

⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Haerin, wake up. I'm bored." Ni-ki whispered to Haerin as he hovered over her face and shook her softly.

"You've seriously got to stop doing this." Haerin whispered back to him after waking up. "So where are we going?" She questioned.