28 - Likely my reason for living.

FINAL CHAPTER. Swoon-worthy? IDK, you tell me! 🤗

(There's still one more chapter after this. But that is Hitoka Yachi x Nao Umeko)

Shoyou looked through the window of the plane. The fluffy clouds puffed in the air as the airplane rode through them, tearing them apart. The faint shade of the sun was already disappearing. He had his eyes closed now, dreaming about reaching back to his boyfriends. (Dude Grammarly is polyphobic. 😂So polyphobic it doesn't even know what it is🤣)

He had so much planned today. But for starters, he wanted to get into a warm, clumsy, and comforting cuddle with the three people who mean the world to him. And this is not what a mate bond did, those end so little. This is what a love bond does.

It's weird how at first he wanted to steer clear away from them once he found out their mates and now he's craving them like sweets. He didn't know if he was disappointed with his younger self or impressed that he'd come this far.

 Next to him, he felt a foul smell increasing. "Ah, shit!" Shoyou said getting off his seat. Unfortunately, the alpha next to him was in his rut, On. A. Plane. Not even Kei or Tobio had gotten sex-driven in practical seconds. Usually, when he was with the two, he would carry rut pills but now he doesn't have them.

He called someone through the TV in front of him. And two of the women came running, and thankfully the two were betas. "We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused, sir," said one of the air-hostresses. Shoyou nodded. Not that he was scared, he was mated anyway. That guy couldn't do anything. But better safe than sorry.

Shoyou sighed and sat back down. Man, he just wanted to reach his boyfriends. He missed them so badly~

Eight heats without them wasn't easy. Each time they came, he kept wanting his lovers scents near him. He felt cringey too. And then once his heats were over, he laughed out loud about it. 

Hell, he even missed Hitoka! His bestest friend of all time! 

It turns out Nao and Hitoka were engaged! That's great! 

He missed his mom, and his dad. He couldn't wait to see how big Natsu had grown over the past eight months! He wished she was better than him in studies at best. She would be sixteen years old now. (7-year age gap)

She probably started high school now. He didn't know what school his sister was going to now. She said she would keep it a secret until he returned. Well, that was just fantastic. 

Man, he missed everyone. He wanted to see everyone in person and give them the biggest hug. He wondered how everyone else was feeling. He hoped they felt the same. 

Thinking this, he couldn't even fall asleep and only did when the clock hit 2:00 am. It was the last flight of the day anyway. Couldn't hurt to get a few hours of sleep.

He woke up to the announcement that the flight had landed. "Everyone on board, please buckle up your belts and be assured that the plane will land in the next ten minutes," Said the pilot. Shoyou turned his phone on and skimmed through all the text messages he had received. Fortunately, the man next to him who got on his rut switched places with someone, so next to him sat an omega woman with a child, and she seemed pregnant with another baby.

"Um, excuse me, miss, not to sound weird, but I heard you shouldn't get on planes with babies," Shoyou stuttered. "Oh. Ohh! Yes, I'm not supposed to, but it's urgent. Thank you for your concern nevertheless," The lady said. "Um, sorry, that was.." Shoyou murmured. "I've seen you before boy, I can't put my finger on it though."

"Uhh, where?" Shoyou asked. "Aren't you...did you play volleyball during high school?" She asked. "Eh? Um, I still am! But yeah! I played for Karasuno High," Shoyou acknowledged. "Ah! That's where I've seen you! You played as a spiker for Karasuno right? You were called as the...monster duo, I believe with that other boy," The woman stated. "Ah, Tobio, yeah. We are compatible..on the court..and off," Shoyou said nervously.