6 - We talked about everything but banks today

(Three days later, so that you know things have gotten more awkward with them rather than boy-friendlier)

"Guys, can we talk?" Tadashi asked. Shoyou whined from the bedroom, sprawled out on his futon. (Yes, they bought him a futon, not that they need to, but they all refuse to sleep on the same bed)

Kei sighed, sitting on the other side of the sofa, speaking as the armchair was already occupied by Tobio who was watching the newest release of Tom and Jerry, still shocked by the changed designs in the Japanese Nickelodeon. (Facts, by the way, I heard they did)

"Kageyama, come on can we talk?" he asked. "Yes, get Hinata to come" 

"Hinata! We need to talk come here" 

"Wahh! I don't want banks, don't make me do my taxes!" Shoyou yelled. "I'm not gonna make you do your taxes!" Tadashi said, in order to make Shoyou come out of the bedroom. "Tsukki, please go get Hinata" 

Kei shrugged, "That guy is heavier than he looks" Tadashi frowned, and Tobio sighed, pausing his episode and closing his laptop. "Hinata boke! get out here!" 

"No!"

Tobio pushed himself up, walked into the bedroom, pulling the omega up with just his hand. When the tangerine struggled, "I'm gonna throw you to the living room" 

"Try sucker"

Tobio was about to throw Shoyou into the living room before he saw Tadashi's warning glare. God fuck, he can be intimidatingly scary when he wants to. 

When the four of them finally decided to settle down, Tadashi sighed. "This is so frustrating" he mumbled to himself, but Shoyou, sitting next to him, patted him on the shoulder. "Sorry mama Yama" 

Tadashi smiled with a sigh. "Anyway, I was thinking that we should get credit cards, or at least you two" Tadashi said, looking between Shoyou and Kei who were on either side of him. "You're both 18, so it's only fair you sign up for debit and credit cards" 

"And this debit card is for what?" Kei asked. "Well..I was wondering if we should get part times too. This way there'd be more money to spend. The government only gives the school so much money which they divide amongst us students." 

"Can't we just ask out parents? We are kids Yamaguchi! Might as well make the most of it." Shoyou suggested. "But Hinata-kun!--" Tadashi started, jokingly, "--Mommy Hinata's gonna be really sad you know. I don't think momma Hinata's gonna like how her son turned out~"

"Heh?!" Shoyou asked Kei snorted, and Tobio mockingly grinned. "This goes for you too Kageyama!" Tadashi said, pouting as he crossed his arms over his chest, making Tobio's grin shrink. Kei snickered. "Stop being so smug Tsukishima" Shoyou mumbled, "I'm sure there's a catch for you too!"

"Yes, there is. We both know you're probably going to steal Akiteru-san's wallet, and I absolutely do not allow that" Tadashi said. Kei gasped, "Mama Yama is taking her place," he said, his hand over his chest. 

"Tsukki shut up man," Tadashi said. "The little itty bitty wimpy here told me to shut up~" Kei mocked again. "Come on man, you have to try way harder to upset me these days Tsukki. Those are the ones you pull off in baby me. I'm not a baby anymore"

"Do you really plan on being intimidating Yamaguchi-kun?" Kei asked, his glasses slipping off on the bridge of his nose. Tadashi cocked his eyebrow, "I'm not that much of a wimp you know,"

"Mm, that's what you say," Kei said, going back to his seat. "You're such a jerk Tsukki"

"Sometimes you can be quite the bitch too," Kei replied, a cocky smile playing on his lips. They would have gone innocently arguing. But seriously, "If you're done flirting I'd like to go back on your part-time talk" Tobio interrupted. Tadashi's cheeks reddened. (I'm breaking ankles today if 'which cheeks' breaks through the chat)

"It's not flirting it's bickering," Kei said. "The fuck is bickering?" Tobio asked. Kei smiled, "Your mom"

Tobio looked at him wide-eyed. Tadashi frowned, Shoyou clapped, surprised himself.  

Tobio opened his mouth, Kei thought he'd stop right there. 

"Nah, my mom's a bitch" Tobio said, going back to normal. Shoyou's mouth dropped. "Bruh! Don't call your mom a bitch!" Shoyou said. If there's one thing you should know, Shoyou's always on Team Mom. 

"You should look at her, she literally looks like a bitch"

"She bought you to life though" Tadashi pointed out. "I need to call your mom," Kei said, with a sigh. "You'll fall for her, don't" Tobio said.

"Ah, don't worry, My type's not bitches" Kei said with a shrug. "Even though all the bitches cling to you" Shouyou remarked. 

"Well, you can't really say that I don't have looks," Kei explained. "Looks? You don't have any" Tobio retorted. "Hah, don't wanna hear that from someone who's never dated before" 

Tadashi frowned. "Don't pick on someone by their relationships-" he got interrupted. "Hm? I've dated before" Tobio said. "I take pride in the fact that I've dated three girls"

"Heh?! Really?!" Shoyou said. "Tell me more! Why'd you dump them?!" 

"More like he got dumped" Kei joked. "That!--...I did...get dumped.." Tobio said, his cheeks a bit pink from embarrassment. 

"Tell me more!" Shoyou squeaked like a mouse. "Well, the first two girls--they were senpais--said that I wasn't as interesting as my looks were," 

"And the other?" Tadashi asked, pretty curious as to what she said.

Tobio sighed. "'Me, or Volleyball' she asked. I said Volleyball" 

Tadashi scoffed. "Ugh! Girls these days"

"Don't you think it's more of his fault though? He probably didn't even give her enough time, he probably talked about Volleyball all day long," Tobio frowned at what Kei said, "Not my fault, she should know I love Volleyball. Sometimes, it's better to love a few things more than the people you love,"

"Oh shit! Guys that part time!" Tadashi said.

"Right that Part-time" Tobio and Shoyou said together, making Kei sigh as he listened to Tadashi reasoning for getting part times.

And goddamn, he was unreasonable. He kept going on and on until all of them finally understood and said they'd get one.