10 - Yams' Birthday took a huge turn

Slight NSFW maybe? I don't know. Jus' a big ol' smoochie-woochie and the very beginning of the smut. I'm not writing the whole thing for god's sake. 

Shoyou's lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing Tadashi's tongue to slip inside. 

Their bodies pressed together heatedly against the crumpled bed sheets, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. Their breath was hot, and their combined heartbeat was loud enough to feel as they fumbled to take off one another's clothes. Tadashi's lips were soft, almost silk, and pillowy against Shoyou's. 

"Feeling good?" Tadashi asked as they took a small distance, panting for breath. Shoyou nodded, pulling Tadashi down again. Tadashi pulled Shoyou's sweatpants off; they were wet and sweaty by then. He slipped his hand into the more petite boy's underwear when Shoyou tensed, tightening his grasp on the birthday boy's hair. "It's okay, right?" Tadashi asked, with a small comforting voice. Shoyou nodded, "Y-Yeah" he mumbled.

"Good," he said, kissing his forehead. "Let's go slow for the first time yeah?" he asked. "'Kay.." Shoyou mumbled and relaxed. 

Kei sniffed the air for any sort of Ocean-ey smell to lead him in a direction. Right now, of all things, Kei did not want Tobio to be alone. And even he wasn't alone and Hitoka found him, he needs to be there for him. When his alpha was in control, he'd have a better smell, but for once he was upset he was slowly getting control of his alpha, which lessened his sense of smell.

Kei walked near the volleyball court, sniffing twice in the air before he caught the slight sense of oceanic, sea salt smell, coconut palm tree smell. With the slightest sense of smell, he ran in that direction, ending up on the side of the Volleyball court outside walls. He saw Hitoka sitting down on her knees, as she pats Tobio's shoulder, her small jacket lying on Tobio's shoulder. Tobio eyes were glowing an ultramarine blue color, indicating his alpha was in control. 

His bet was the two of them found his scent before he reached, as they were looking right at him. His Alpha gave him full control(If not, he would have gotten possessive over Hitoka touching Tobio, even in the friendliest way) 

He walked over to the two of them, kneeling down, Taking Hitoka's jacket off Tobio's shoulder, and slipping Tobio's jacket on him. "Lift your hand Kageyama," he said, Tobio shivered in the cold and lifted his hand up slightly so Kei can slip the jacket on and then did the same in his other hand. It didn't help he was wearing these cuffs. They had a good distance, but they were still really annoying. Why'd they choose CUFFS of all things they possibly could have?

He took Hitoka's jacket and handed it over to the small girl. "Here Yachi," he said, the girl took it, as both blondes stood up. "Thanks, a lot. But you should get home before it gets late, your mom would be worried" Hitoka nodded. "Yeah sure, uh..also my bag's still up there, so if you could.."

"Yeah, I'll bring it over to your house tomorrow," Kei said. Hitoka nodded, "Okay, great uh, do you want me to buy something for you two to eat? Or will you buy it yourself?" Hitoka asked. "Nah, I'll buy it myself. Thanks for the offer though" 

"Great. Also, it's pretty cold out here, you'd probably get sick so, here have the keys to the court" Hitoka said, fishing her jacket pockets for the keys. "I happened to leave them in here, what a coincidence!" she said. Kei smiled, "Thanks,"

"Okay! Bye, see you two days later?" she asked, thinking that they'll only come back then. "No, me and Kageyama will be at school tomorrow," Hitoka nodded, "'Kay-'Kay! See you!" she said, waving her hand. Kei waved her shortly and turned back to Tobio after Hitoka disappeared. Kei sighed, sitting next to Tobio and taking the cuffs off his pocket.