Chapter 19 - Tobio stuck in the bathroom

[Yall, I haven't made a kissy-kissy scene between Tsukki and Shoyou yet :< So yeah, we're gonna get that figured out here too]

On one side, Tadashi and Shoyou were in the kitchen; on the other, Tobio and Kei were in the bedroom.

"It's been a while since we've been alone," Shoyou said, turning the stove off. "Lunch can wait you know" Tadashi chuckled, patting Shoyou's head. "Don't take advantage of my height Tadashi, I won't forgive you" Shoyou said, pouting. 

"Now, kiss me," Shoyou said, puckering his lips. Tadashi smiled, kissing Shoyou's lips. Shoyou pushed Tadashi against the counter and kissed him. Messy and rough at first but they relaxed in a few seconds or so. 

Shoyou moved his tongue into Tadashi's mouth. They battled a bit for dominance before Tadashi gave it to Shoyou. Shoyou was quite shocked, but not turned off. He checked every corner of Tadashi's mouth. Meanwhile, Tadashi's hands were inside Shoyou's shirt, caressing his skin.

[MEANWHILE! IN OUR UNIVERSE(Please don't stop reading this book, I apologize for that :/  )]

"For starters, you just have to kiss," Kei said, slowly kissing Tobio. What were they doing right now? They were sitting beside the door, that if the door does open, they'll be behind it. And right now, Kei was teaching Tobio how to French kiss, just because he asked for it. 

"Rub your tongue against Shoyou or Tadashi's lips, technically a way to ask permission without talking," Kei said, he really felt like he was teaching Tobio, feeling like an unholy teacher. If Tobio were his student though, he doesn't know if he would have fallen in love with him.

Kei didn't get a chance to say anything else before Tobio put his tongue into Kei's mouth. Kei rubbed his tongue against Tobio's, rolling their tongue's around slowly. Kei saw that Tobio was really focused and Kei's felt a little pang on his heart for not being able to make Tobio lose his concentration. 

Tobio felt Kei's movements go slower and if he wasn't in the middle of learning how to kiss, he would have frowned and probably thrown a volleyball at his cute round head, almost as if he had read his mind. Did he ever mention that Kei's head felt like a volleyball this morning when he kissed him? [Not da flashbacks from ch.18 bruh]

Tobio deepened the kiss, tilting his head to get more movement or rather friction in. Was he getting a hard-on? Nope, but maybe if he wasn't focusing on something else, he might get a very noticeable hard-on. But hey, it gave motivation for Kei to finish the kiss so, that's great.

After a few seconds or so, they parted, and Tobio immediately covered his mouth to wipe off his drool. It felt weird. Kei slurped and then chuckled. Tobio frowned and panted for breath. Earlier Kei said that French kissing was a method that could make you forget to breathe, which sounded so false till now.

Kei had a really warm smile on his face, which was so unlike him, so Tobio was questioning Kei's reasons to smile like that. It was cute as hell too. "What?" Tobio asked, Kei shook his head. "No, Kageyama. Can we kiss again?" Tobio tilted his head. Kei pulled Tobio's head closer, his right hand locked in Tobio's hair. 

"This time, don't try to learn anything, just look at me, focus on me Kageyama" Kei said, in a slow, sultry voice. Tobio gulped, so why was Kei trying to turn him on? Kei closed the gap between them. 

So, Shoyou and Tadashi were making-out too, moved to the sofa, and already had each other's hands up their shirts. That's when they heard a moan from the bedroom, which was neither of theirs. [Ohhh HELLL NAHHH]