Chapter 18 - All six check.

(Have I ever mentioned that KageHina may or may not be one of the most innocent ships here? Ah also TsukiHina.)

Tadashi took his key out and inserted it in the keyhole and heard intense shuffling from inside. He opened the door and saw Shoyou sitting on the sofa and Kei standing in the kitchen.

Odd seeing a scene like this. 

Tobio walked in first, "We're back" he said, dropping his heavy winter coat on the ground. "R-Right," Shoyou said. Tobio cocked his eyebrow, "What's up?" he asked. Tadashi chuckled, "I can tell you guys made out okay?" Tobio looked back at Tadashi, confused. 

"What the- How?!" Shoyou said, jumping off the sofa. Tadashi took a deep breath, "Ruffled hair, pink lips, look at Tsukki, he's just now putting on his glasses" Tadashi said, a smug smile on his face. "It was that obvious?" Kei asked, mumbling as his cheeks turned hot. 

"Not really," Tobio said at the same time Tadashi said "Obviously"

The two looked at each other and Tadashi chuckled as Tobio just smiled. He took a deep breath in and out and smirked, "Made Out I see," 

________________________________

Tobio woke up to soft humming. Gripping the covers of the futon, he sat up. His eyes were tired and they didn't open completely. He looked around and saw Kei sitting up on the bed, scrolling through his phone at like....whatever time it was. It's probably early morning, seeing as the sunlight didn't just shine through the curtain-less window.

He watched Kei's back. Even in the early morning, all Kei could do was sit up, watch his phone, and listen to some random English or whatever language he listened to songs in, it could be Korean and Tobio still wouldn't know. 

Kei mumbled the lyrics of the song sometimes too. "It could be nothing 'cause nothing lasts forever" Tobio didn't know what Kei sang, but Kei's voice did sound good in English. "If you saw me on the train, would you look the other way? Like strangers do"

"If you saw me on the street, would you look down at your feet and move on through?" Kei unconsciously sang the lyrics without knowing Tobio was listening. Tobio was wondering how he hadn't still noticed him sitting up. "Morning" Tobio greeted, making Kei flinch and turn around to see Tobio sitting up. Tobio put his hand up, "Yo"

Kei paused the song on his phone and was about to snap at Tobio for listening to him sing without saying anything. But he didn't say anything and turned back around, his ears turning red at the tip. "Y-" Tobio was about to say something, compliment Kei actually. But Complimenting took a lot for Tobio Kageyama. 

"Y-You sing well..I guess" Tobio mumbled, loud enough for Kei to hear so he wouldn't have to repeat it. Kei would have thanked him, but it's Tobio Kageyama complimenting him for singing. Of course, he'd have to mock him for a second or two. "Ha, did the king just compliment such an underling like me?"

Tobio clicked his tongue, "Forget it" he said and laid down, pulling his futon blanket over his head. He was beet red, filling the room with flustered pheromones, only slightly, however, not enough to wake Tadashi and Shoyou up, but still, anyone who was awake could smell it. 

Kei sniffed it, getting a bit hazy. It was a bit overpowering for the alpha, speaking as he was the only one awake and in full senses. Tobio clicked his tongue, trying to stop the pheromones but he was blushing. Why was complimenting people making him so shy?!