26 - It's Valentine's Day

From now on, there's gonna be quite a lot of time skips. We're nearing the end of the book anyway. The next chapter's gonna be graduation, so yeah! This book is finally ending, and we're reaching the end <3~ 

February 14, Tuesday:

Hitoka grunted, carrying a box that was way too big for her small hands. She walked down the stairs as slowly as possible, to make sure she didn't fall and ruin any hard worked letters or chocolates. Her plan for the day was to imitate a turtle.

As she made it to floor one, she met with an acquaintance. A friend. A...girlfriend. "Hitoka-senpai," Nao stammered, almost falling down. (Nao Umeko, oc, remember her?) 

"Nao-chan! What are you doing...—" Hitoka's eyes drifted to Nao's hands, where she was also holding a box, but rather smaller than she had, but it was completely full, unlike the one in Hitoka's hands. They were probably the same amount in there anyway.

"They made you carry a box of love letters and chocolates too, didn't they?" Hitoka said with a  sigh. "Yup, they did," Nao murmured. "Is it heavy for you, Hitoka-senpai? Would you like me to carry it for you?" she asked. "Don't worry about it!" Hitoka said, "Let's go! Before other girls come rushing to put their letters and chocolates in!" Hitoka said, dashing off.

"Ah! R-Right!" Nao yelled, picking up speed with her sneakers. As the two reached the dorm building, Hitoka was feeling lightheaded. It was only February but the global warming radar had been going CRAZY, and the people living under the sun on Earth have been getting lots of heatstrokes. Hitoka's gotten sick, not once this month, but twice already, and only survived with antibiotics.

Hitoka took the AC side of the elevator. These are the down effects of being rich. The lack of an AC could kill you. As the two walked to the dorm Hitoka was all too sure about, Nao banged the door with her head and yelled, "Delivery service~" she sang in a boring tune.

"Yessir!" They heard Shoyou's voice from inside. The door opened to reveal a messy-haired, tired, sleepy yet determined Shoyou. "You look like you've seen hell, Hinata," Hitoka said, giggling as she marched past him. "I have! I've seen Satan himself, Kei is so~ annoying about studies!" Shoyou said, offering to carry the box Nao was holding. 

Nao glared at Shoyou, "I'm seventeen now, treat me with respect, I can carry this much, loser-senpai," She said and asked, "Can I go in?" and walked right in without a reply. She placed the box on the table and saw Shoyou mimicking what she had just said. Nao smirked, she didn't know if Shoyou was the one who was going to be mocking her when she announced what this was. However, she knew Shoyou probably had a good enough idea and only gave more growth to her smirk when she watched Shoyou turn around, close the door, and put his head on the door, sighing deeply.

The third years were on their semester leave before the exams so they could study and get their private tutor lessons, which meant no volleyball in this school anymore. "Alright, boys! Can I get your attention?" Hitoka yelled out to the other three in the bedroom. 

Tobio looked like he was going to meet his demise and Kei looked like he was going to eat and pull his hair out. In fact, only Tadashi looked like he was in a better condition. Hitoka didn't think any of the guys got much sleep, but she knew they were supposed to but just ended up staying all night doing something(if ya know what I mean😏).

"Come on, we got love letter delivery~" She sang out loud. She watched as Tobio took a pillow and pressed it against his face and groaned in annoyance, dramatically.  Kei had a lazy, derisive smile on his face, "Just the kind of distraction I need, and I bet I've got at least five more than you Tobio," He said, pushing himself off the bed and stretched.