25 - Merry Christmas! It's a Monday Madday.

Okay...So, I don't celebrate Christmas. Cuz of that, I'm doing this with thoughts and hopes of making this a legal Christmas chapter with drier ideas than the Sahara Desert, so hope you enjoy it.

Tobio and Shoyou were the only ones fully dressed and awake, waiting for the other two to get ready so they could establish the long Christmas list they came up with last night. But for some reason, Kei and Tadashi were trying their very hardest to make a good impression on Shoyou's parents and Tobio was only ever trying his hardest to make a good impression on Natsu.

Shoyou got a phone call and took it out of his pocket, "Hey, Mom," He greeted as soon as he answered. 

"It's Natsu," came the soft, grumpy voice of a little girl. 

Shoyou awed, "Aw, Natsu, I'm sorry, I'll be there soon I swear. Cheer up for me girl, please?" he asked with a cooing voice. 

"But, I'm dressed as an elf! How long are you gonna take?" Natsu asked, and Shoyou could see her pout from all the way here.

"In...thirty minutes, 'kay?" Shoyou thought as he said. "Hmph!" Shoyou pouted at the sound of that, "How about this, I'll eat ice cream with you on my tummy?" he asked. Natsu let out small, cute noises of thinking, "Fine.." her grumpy voice said.

Shoyou chuckled at the thought of her holding the smartphone with both her hands due to it being heavy and her cute little pout that had an upturn when he added the word 'tummy' and said he'd allow her to sit on it. Ah, he knew his sister so well~

"Okay, then, I'll see you then? 'Kay Natsu?" Shoyou asked. "Mhm!" Natsu hummed. Then the ring of the call being cut rang in his ears and he chuckled, taking the phone off his ear. He met eyes with Tobio and ruffled his hair and Tobio hummed in contentment. 

"Tadashi, Kei! If you don't come soon I'm gonna have serious problems as an older brother with Natsu that only I'd understand! You two never would! So hurry yo asses up!" Shoyou yelled out. 

Shoyou heard Kei click his tongue and mutter in French, "Frère aîné problèmes mon cul,[Older Brother problems my ass] Shoyou heard him well though but didn't understand what he said, "If you wanna say something, say it to my face in Japanese Tsukishima Kei, you goddamn scaredy cat," Shoyou called out again. 

[Truth is, I used a translator for most things, I'm not that fluent in French even if it's my second language, besides it's been a while😫😭]

"Done! Okay, done!" Tadashi ran out of the room, almost tripping on the floor due to his socks slipping on the ground. You could tell he really tried, he was wearing a black hoodie inside, a white winter coat outside that he left open and he wore dark gray jeans below that had about a million decorations on them. And he even wore powder on his face, making cheeks seem lighter than they always were.

And truth is, Tobio believed Tadashi could never slay it off in the middle of winter, but this guy was something else and he got him blushing, all over again. Tobio hid his face in the sofa cushions but still kept his eye on Tadashi. And yup, there was a change in his lip balm color. It suits him better, honestly.

"You look really pretty~and I would love to eat you up right now, but we have a place to be," Shoyou said with a smirk and shrugged, sitting back down. Tobio looked at Shoyou. How'd he say that with such a straight face...Tobio lowered his head into the cushions covering his entire face. Tadashi looked lovely and looked like he put a lot of thought into everything.

"Wow, Shoyou, what am I? A snack?" Tadashi asked, sarcastically. Shoyou chuckled and smirked, "Very much, baby," Shoyou said, giving Tadashi a wink. Tadashi chuckled, kissed Shoyou's forehead, and ruffled his thick orange hair.