15 - So uhh....we had sex.

The name is sus enough. Yeah, this one is gonna contain a little bit of smut, but you know I can't the whole shit for the life of me! So, it's not gonna be completely shown. And this one's gonna be a quite small chapter. So yeah haha.

Kei was confused, he didn't know why Tobio and Shoyou hadn't come back but, he was honestly pretty grateful. 

Okay, maybe not. But he's only saying that because it gave him an opportunity to have sex with Tadashi. Honestly, there has been a lot of tension. Between these two, of course. And somehow, kissing hadn't been enough. 

"Mm~" Tadashi moaned through their passionate kiss. Kei had been using his tongue a lot during kissing recently. Something about him being half French lowkey wants him to show it off. What a show-off. 

Kei slowly lifted Tadashi's shirt, his hands going straight for the bud. He slowly flicked it, making Tadashi squirm. Kei pulled out of the kiss, a small string of saliva connecting their reddened tongues. Tadashi was already heavily breathing. Kei clicked his tongue, he was just upset Shoyou got to fuck Tadashi before him. 

"What got you on your bad side?" Tadashi mumbled, watching Kei remove his pants. Well shit, their uniforms are gonna need some ironing. "Hand?" Kei asked, completely ignoring Tadashi's question. "Sure" Tadashi replied, with a soft sluggish smile. "So what did?" he asked again, watching Kei come closer to him to kiss him again. 

"Hinata got to you before me" Kei mumbled his reply, his lips brushing against Tadashi's. They slowly kissed again, lazily as Kei's hands stroked Tadashi's cock. Tadashi and Kei broke apart a bit, just for Tadashi to assure Kei. "I love you just as much as I love Hinata" he cooed and closed the gap again. 

This time Tadashi got entrance into Kei's mouth, and he was quite shocked when Kei allowed him to take the lead and kiss him using his tongue. He thought for sure Kei would never allow him to take any initiative in topping him but what a twist!

Tadashi moaned when he felt Kei's hands jerk him a bit faster and Tadashi's hand raced over to Kei's butt. Honestly speaking, he did have a cute butt. (Wait until you see Tobio's man haha😂)

Tadashi's hand hovered over Kei's butthole as he slowly opened his eyes to see Kei's expression. his face was flushed, how cute. That's when he felt himself feel like he needed to come. "I'm about to-" Tadashi mumbled, but Kei looked like he was pleading Tadashi not to. "It's our first time Tadashi" Kei mumbled as he slowed his jerking. He understood that Tadashi really was holding it in.  Kei sighed which was a signal and he felt butterflies in his stomach when he felt Tadashi release. 

Tadashi grunted, hanging onto Kei's neck, his head laid on Kei's shoulder. "You should wash your hand" Tadashi whispered into Kei's ear. "Right" Kei mumbled but he sighed taking a few tissues out of the tissue box. He wiped his hands off and threw the tissue into the trash bin and got it right in. 

He pushed Tadashi down on the bed. "Hm?" Tadashi hummed with an innocent clueless smile on his face. What a joke, as if he was any innocent. "Let's go all the way" Kei suggested. Tadashi blinked and then blinked twice. His smile slowly transformed into a cheeky smirk as he pulled his mate down to kiss him.

~_____~_____~

Kei was out of breath. The two of them had been going at it for 4 rounds with small breaks to get their energy back and each time they decided it'd be the last, they'd go again. But Kei knew it, this will definitely be the last, he looked beside him and saw Tadashi was sleeping, with the blanket all over his head. 

While Tadashi was already sleeping, he couldn't even regain his breath yet. Also, Tobio and Shoyou hadn't come back yet, which kept him and his alpha awake. He really needed the other alpha and omega around, well not him exactly, his alpha needed them around. 

But technically he did miss them and....oh wow, he's breathing normally again. Keipushed himself up and jumped off the bed. He took both his and Tadashi's uniform(and underwear) to put them in the washing machine. He walked to the washing machine, throwing the dresses in so he could iron them later, right now, he was tired. 

He walked into the bathroom to get a small shower, he closed the door, and immediately stood under the shower. He turned the shower on, taking the soap to bathe himself as quickly as possible. He lazily rubbed it onto his body and looked around the bathroom. He cracked a smile onto his face, placing the soap on his holder. 

Ah, it's been a while since he had sex. All the times he did it with women, they would mostly feel tired after a round or two. And even if they did go to four rounds, it never felt as good. Shit! It felt so fucking good! He had the right to feel mad that Shoyou got to Tadashi before him!

He took the shampoo and rubbed it on his head lazily as it immediately washed off in the water. Honestly, right now, as much as he would have loved to go another round, he needed to sleep. He pushed himself, flicking the tap on. He didn't care that it didn't fill in yet he just sat in and watched the water fill in. 

He always loved watching the water fill in the tub. Childish, but hey, he's loved it since he was a child. Once the tub filled in, he flicked the tap off and just relaxed in the tub. He dropped his hand inside the tub with him. He ran his index finger in a circular motion under the water to make circles in the water. 

That's when he heard Shoyou yell from outside the bathroom, all the way from the living room. Inside the dorm, the walls were pretty thin and so were the doors so it's easy to listen from anywhere in the dorm. 

"We're home!" Shoyou yelled, the door swung open. "Shit! I'm soaked!" Shoyou complained, pulling his heavy jacket off. Tobio leaned to the right to see through the bedroom door. He saw Tadashi sleeping and he had no shirt on, yes! That meant a lot of good things.

Shoyou saw through the door as well and saw that Tadashi had no shirt on. He smiled smugly a small blush tinting his face. "Tsukishima~! Where are you~?" Shoyou mockingly yelled. 

Kei's eyes widened when he heard the mocking tone in Shoyou's voice. He blushed, hiding his head in the water. He sighed in the water, making bubbles on the surface. He suddenly felt less tired now that Shoyou and Tobio are back. 

He stretched in the tub, pressing his foot against the surface of the tub. (Do people do that? I have no idea, I've never bathed in a tub) He got off the tub and pulled the drainage cap out. He watched the water drain in and placed the cap back on it. 

He washed his hand in the sink and pulled a towel from the rack and opened the door. He was greeted by Tobio and Shoyou kissing passionately. He blinked twice, "Really?" Kei said, making them break the kiss. Kei clicked his tongue, pulling two towels from the rack, and he threw it at them "Dry your hair, you idiots."

 Tobio was embarrassed enough already so when he looked at Kei, shirtless, his hair matted down to his face, he got even more embarrassed and blushed ten times harder. He pushed himself off of Shoyou and went over to the bed, standing near the bed as he dried his hair. 

Kei walked over to the closet, going through his row of clothes. Unlike Tobio however, Shoyou just watched Kei. Kei was lanky and he did lack muscles a lot however he was way more dominant than Tobio, he also had a calming feature in him but he makes fun of people and will mock someone if he finds it funny. Kei had golden-brown eyes and it honestly reminded him of toast. Shoyou naturally liked Kei a lot more with glasses, but he also loved Kei without them, seeing him with water matting his hair down as the water trickled down his face, it was honestly quite hot and sexy if he might say. 

Shoyou watched Kei's eyes turn his way and saw his cheeks get pink. "You have some nerve staring at me like that," He said, embarrassed himself he threw his clothes on the bed, walking over to the bedroom. 

Shoyou gulped, his cheeks getting really red, one would say he was turning into a shinigami. 

Now three flustered boys filled the rooms, leaving.... well, flustered pheromones. Shit, Shoyou felt like a fucking pervert. Shoyou pulled the towel that laid on his head all the way down to his mouth. Embarrassed, he sighed, covering his face with the towel