12 - Why Tobio ended up going on a date with the resident asshole

Title inspired by: Why Raelina ended up at the Duke's mansion

Yes, I'm a copycat, what are you gonna do? sue me? (I'm begging you, don't sue me)

The setting is the same day btw just the evening

"We have not one, not two, not three, not four.."--Tobio paused, standing still for a moment--"We have four more cake slices left," Tobio said, nodding his head at Kei who was making Curry Udon. 

Shoyou's heat decreased, meaning, the alphas can be in the same room as him but he was still hard as hell. He feels like once Shoyou's heat is over for good, his boner is gonna hurt to the fact he might have to take aspirin. Because of that, Tobio wanted to stay out but Kei kept going in and out to give the two water. Tobio was questioning how the man was doing that but decided not to because Tadashi had mentioned him to be a 'pro' at it.

Kei nodded, pretty distracted. Tobio frowned, leaning in on Kei's shoulder, noticing that there wasn't much curry udon for all four of them. "You sure that's going to be enough for all of us?" he asked, making Kei turn his head to Tobio. "No, it's just for Hinata and Yamaguchi"

Tobio pulled himself back up, walking over to the countertop and pushing himself to sit on top. "What are we eating then?" Tobio asked, dangling his legs off the countertop. "Outside, get off the countertop" Kei demanded. Tobio however ignored the demand in his voice, "What are we eating?"

"Something, anything you want"  Kei replied, now fully turning to him and turning the gas off. "I'll give you another throne king, how about you get off the countertop yeah?" he asked, knowing that using king-like comments are going to be the only thing that can make Tobio get off.

Tobio scowled, jumping off the countertop. "Does that mean I get curry?" he asked, walking over to Kei again, resisting the urge to sit on the countertop again. (What? Countertops are fun to it on) "Anything you want" Kei replied, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Anything I want...?" Tobio mumbled, almost like a question. Kei doing something like that for him? Ha, impossible. Of course, there's something else that Kei wants. There's no way Kei would do anything for Tobio like that. 

"So...where's the catch?" Tobio asked, leaning his elbows on the countertop, side-eyeing his team's middle blocker. Kei smirked a slight glint on his glasses from the light from the chimney—pretty good kitchen for a school dorm. 

"Go on a date with me," Kei said. What? What? Wait, did Tobio hear that right? Did Kei say date? Oh, wait he might have asked what the date was today. Right? Tobio stopped in his tracks, his eyes were blank. Date? Really? Out of all things Kei could want, he wants to go on a date. Is he kidding him, or is he kidding him?

Kei clicked his tongue, snapping his finger in front of Tobio's face, Tobio blinked his eyes, looking up at Kei. "Yes, or no?" Tobio pursed his lips, slowly kneading his upper lip and lower lip against each other. "Why..?" Tobio asked, calmly. 

"Ah, yes, what better time to go on a date when your beta mate is taking care of your omega mate, who's giving out incredibly lewd noises that is exhilarating for your alpha due to you being in rut, best time right?" was all Kei said. 

Despite the sarcasm however, Kei truly needed answers as to why Tadashi kissed him the other day, and it was all he's been thinking about and it was irritating him that only Tobio has been getting sleep, and he wasn't getting any at all and had to be listening to Tadashi and Shoyou fuck in the bedroom, resisting the urge to kick the door open and get rid of his boner for good. 

Tobio's mind clicked. For a second there, he was just about to say sure. But, he had no idea why. For sure, it had to be his alpha right? Tobio blushed a bit, his cheeks tinted like a pink lemon(there are pink lemons, literally)