Chapter 23 - Would you like to study together?

Smut. Jus' a little though. But still. And also! 1K SPECIAL! Thank you so much guys, girls and pals.

Shoyou, Tobio, Tadashi, and Kei sat around the round coffee table in a circle. Shoyou and Tadashi on one side and Tobio and Kei on the other since he'd need assistance from Kei in preparing for exams due to his poor memory. And someone had to drill facts into his brain and Kei was probably the only one who could.

"What's Quantum Mechanics?" Kei asked, looking at Tobio for an answer. "Look at the book if you don't know, why're you asking me?" Tobio asked with a pout. Shoyou snickered and Kei shot him a glare, "Focus on your studies Shoyou," he said with a stern voice and turned back at Tobio. "It was a rhetorical question, you should give me an answer,"

"Oh, Dunno, Inspiration for Marvel movies?" Tobio asked with a knowing smirk since he thought he'd made a great joke. Kei clenched his teeth, pulling Tobio's ear. Tobio grunted, taking his book up, "Measuring matter and light on subatomic and atomic levels," Tobio said, after scanning his book, making Kei let go of his ear. 

"Oh, so that's where the Quantum realm came from," Tadashi said, nodding with understanding. "Guys, focus," Kei said with a smile and he rubbed Tobio's ear gently in an apologetic manner. Tobio leaned into his touch and picked the book up, "Alright then, one chapter a day," Tobio said. "No, no not one chapter a day, we're studying day and night," 

"But! It's Christmas Eve tomorrow," Shoyou said, dropping his head on his hands. "I agree, we shouldn't really study too much. It's Christmas the day after tomorrow," Tadashi said with a huge smile, "Nobody studies on Christmas!" he said. "With these two dumbasses, it's a terrible idea to stop studying even for an hour," Kei pointed out, making Shoyou and Tobio give him an offensive look.

"There're still four months till we graduate! Four months!" Shoyou yelled. "Exactly, four months, I'm sure we can cover up everything before that," Tobio said. "Nope, not with you two," Kei said as he shook his head lightly. Shoyou gave an incredibly offended look and turned his head to Tadashi, pointing at Kei almost as if he asked him to do something about how mean Kei was being. Tobio flipped him off with his middle finger.

Tadashi chuckled, holding Tobio's hand that was on the table, "I'll make plans for Christmas" He said looking at Tobio and then at Shoyou as he ruffled his hair. Shoyou had a pout on his face. Tadashi smiled, leaning in and placing a kiss on Shoyou's cheek. 

Shoyou grinned and nuzzled into Tadashi. And once again they all decided to study again. 

Tobio and Kei decided to take a break from Physics and go on to Biology. 

Tadashi and Shoyou finished the first chapter on History.

Time flew like that, and they had restroom breaks, snack breaks, and silly talks. By then it had already been evening, and the sun of the dusk was already gone and the sky was taking on its dark night blue colour.

Tobio yawned as he walked back into his seat with two energy drinks. Apparently teaching Tobio was draining Kei's energy. As if, the only person's energy draining was Tobio's. Tobio opened one energy drink and gave it to Kei and placed the other on the table.

He sat down and before he could take it, Shoyou had taken it. "Oi, that one's mine!" Tobio barked. (Dawg) "One sec, I feel like I'm dying," he said dramatically as he opened the bottle and saw the fizzing. Tadashi took Kei's drink that he had already drank half of the bottle of, "I'll take that," he mumbled and Kei let him take it.

Shoyou drank more than half the bottle and Tobio grunted, "There's no other drink Shou, just hand it over," he grumbled. Shoyou smirked, chugging the whole bottle down and making Tobio groan in despair.