8 - Alpha 'MURDER' store?!

Tadashi and Shoyou had finished their...shopping spree per see.  

"That's it right?" Shoyou asked. Tadashi hummed, "One more place," he said, shoving all the bags into his backpack. He decided that since he doesn't have a license (Yet) he was gonna shove everything into a backpack and use the metro.

"One more?" Shoyou asked with a small whine. "It's okay, you'll like this place," he said, as he slipped the backpack back on. "Want me to carry that?" Shoyou asked. "You look like you're gonna faint by how heavy it is"

Tadashi chuckled, "Now, do I?" Shoyou nodded, "Thanks Hinata," Tadashi thanked him as he took his backpack off, giving it over to Shoyou. Shoyou slipped the backpack on. Meh, he's carried heavier. 

"To this random ass store, we go!"

He regretted it. 

he really, really regretted it

"What...kind of a place is this?" Shoyou asked, slightly trembling as he looked around the whole store. "I call it the Alpha Precaution store" Tadashi replied, "Hello sirs, anything I can do to help?" A lady working there asked. She was a beta. She gave off beta pheromones.

"Yes, do you have battery-powered saws?" Tadashi asked. Shoyou flinched, "B-B-B-B-Battery powered-s-saws?" he asked. "Yes, we do, this way sir," the lady said as she leads the boys to one of the corners of the shop. "Great, thanks, we'll have a look around"

"Okay," the lady replied before leaving them alone. "Y-Yamaguchi-" Shoyou started. "Holy shit, a rocket launcher! This should be enough to scare Tsukki and Kageyama right? I'd rocket them off the planet!" Yamaguchi interrupted, scaring Shouyou even more. "Bro what!?" 

"Damn, a rotary cutter," Yamaguchi said, totally ignoring that Shoyou was there in the first place. "Yamaguchi! What is this place?" Shoyou asked. "Mm, it's an alpha precaution store, I told you" he replied, distractedly. "Box cutter, meh, can't do much, maybe a scratch in the face?" 

"More like an Alpha Murder store!" 

"Well, if you're interested to go to jail, yeah, pretty much, you could use it for that too" Tadashi replied, once again, obviously, distractedly

"A hedge shear, hand-held shear, this is all some good stuff"

Shoyou got really scared of that, he turned around and walked over to the lady. "Excuse me, mam! What is the safest thing you have here?" he asked, pretty spooked. Tadashi attention was taken by Shoyou, as he walked towards him and the lady.

"Well, we have long-distance ones, like a revolver, or a pistol. Or more short-distance ones, like a Butterfly knife, Bowie knife, karambit, et cetera" she replied, spooking Shoyou even more. "It really is an alpha murder store...." he mumbled. 

"Umm...wh-what is that?" he asked, pointing to the shelf behind the lady working there. "That? Well, it's cuffs,"

Shoyou fastly nodded, "Y-Yeah get those, get those!" he said. "You sure? Wouldn't want Tsukki and Kageyama don't get the wrong idea?" Shoyou blushed, out of embarrassment, at least mostly. "They won't get the wrong idea!"

"Well, it sends shocks through your body. You'll be given a controller along with it, and if the alphas try anything, you are allowed to hit the button. It is dubbed as one of the safest things here, but if the shock goes too much, that could be fatal too. If you'd like, we could give you chains along with."

"Yes, please!" Tadashi said.

"Okay, sir, sign in this please," she said, pushing a paper. "Your name, here--" she said, as she moved her hand to the first row, "--Reason for buying here--" as she moved her hand to the bigger box below, "--Alpha's name--" moving her hand even more below, "--Phone number, contact ids--" moving her hand near Alpha's name "--And finally some id proof, and your address."