Chapter 1: Betrayal 💔

Past......

Dhruv was driving his car with the smiling face ever he is really happy is today... he played his favourite song in his car which is Tum hi ho by Arijit Singh.

And then suddenly his phone rang he looked at the caller id he got know who is from then his smile becomes more wider. He park his car to the edge of the road then turn the low volume of music.

Then he pick up the phone and answer the call which is from his gf Shreya.

On call....

"Hello baby what are you doing??" Shreya said.

Nothing babe just missing you Dhruv said with blushing face.

"Aww how cute!! me too baby then why don't you come to the birthday party of mine you don't know how much I missing you but it's ok you said you have a important meeting tomorrow that's why you are going to Shimla I can wait for to bring my gift" Shreya said and laughed.

"Of course I will bring gift from Shimla to you ok. Now disconnect the phone I am driving ok."

"Ok baby miss you."

"Love you and miss you too Dhruv replied."

....Call ends

After talking to Shreya Dhruv look at the the gift box which was beside him he take in his hand open the ring box of inside. "I am coming babe just wait for the surprise."

Dhruv started driving the car back with a lovely smile and headed towards Shreya's house.

He got out of the car and started looking towards the house with the gift in his hand.

Dhruv went outside the door of Shreya's house. He was standing outside the door, holding it in his hand.

Then he heard the door opening and his front door opened and a girl was seen running from there,

he clearly realized that the girl was crying. The use of trying to see seemed to be familiar yo him by somehow. Like someone he knew. Even by passing so close to her, it could be seen how beautiful that girl could be.

Dhruv Pov:

I turned around to see that person. But when I turned back I didn't see her. So I ignored her thoughts and went inside.

When I came inside I can see that the party was still going. I we went to some known friend of mine and I ask him, "where is Shreya bro"?

The boy replied oh yeah she is inside her room.

"Ok thanks bro see you then...!"

"But you were in Shimla right?"

I will tell you about it later, ok?

"Oh wait have drink first dhruv."
The boy said while offering the glass of wine.

"No thanks I had like to meet Shreya first."

Ok..! The boy replied.

Dhruv take the stairs and went straight towards Shreya's room.

When he arrived, he thought of knocking on the door. But he thought is it really part of a suprise.

No!! I should direct enter the room.