The truth

Seb*

I force my heavy eye lids to open feeling a large weight of pain come crashing down on me, a small groan leaves my lips as the pain only grows worse. Struggling to sit up I feel a pair of hands on me helping me get up, some noises in the background grab my attention yet I can't hear anything clearly. My blury vision slowly gives way as I begin to look around, "Seb, are you okay?" I hear Aarons voice.

I groan in response as I catch my barings as I'm sat up. "Baby...you have to talk to us so we know your okay?" I hear Hanks voice. I think about what Lincoln had told me, all the bad things they had done to people and the offer he had offered me. I shrug Aarons hands of my shoulders needing space to think, "Seb, you have to respond to us.

Just let us know your okay?" Enzo explains. There voices are really starting to annoy me, I groan in annoyance still feeling the pain spread through my body. Should I take Lincolns offer? It's better than dying with these guys.

"Seb..answer me" I could hear the frustration in Colts voice, "shut up" I mumble, silence fills the room as I'm aware they all heard me. "Seb, I know your in pain but being mad at us won't solve anything. We're trying to help you" Enzo speaks up, I would roll my eyes if i could. "Didn't I just tell you to shut up" I groan a little louder, once again silence fills the room.

"Seb what's going on?" Aaron mutters to me, I shrug his hand of my shoulder once again before standing up to catch my barings. Looking around i notice we are somewhere under ground, the only way out is the way I came in. This is gonna be hard. I feel another hand on wrap around my arm "Seb, are you okay" Aaron mumbles to me, something in me snaps. My head turns in his direction, my eyes glowing golden as he gets the signal to back off.

He let's go of me taking a couple steps back, I take a couple steps towards the cell door assessing the lock. I've always been good at picking locks however this was an old one.

I check the jeans I'm wearing to see if i have anything in the pockets to help me but there's nothing. "Picking the lock won't work" i hear Hank say, I look to my right to see all four of them standing there looking at me like im some sort of mysterious statue. I remember hiding a small pocket knife in my shoe for when i needed it,I quickly get it out before trying to pick the lock with it but it doesn't work "careful, you might cut yourself" I roll my eyes at Colts words. A growl escapes my lips as I become slightly fustrated.

Suddenly Suddenly hear footsteps, I take a couple steps form the cell door. "Mhm..this is a fun site to see" Matt explaisn as he walks in, when being with Lincoln he had given some information away to me as if persuading me to take him up on his offer. "I've waited so long to make you suffer" he says looking at the other guys in there cell. I quickly take the knife to my wrist cutting a line across instead of up, blood pours out catching Matts attention.

His eyes glow red, I take a couple steps back from the door as he begins to walk towards it. "That was a stupid idea, kid" he says as he opens the cell door, "Seb what the hell are you doing!" Enzo yells. In a split second Matt pins me against the wall with his hand around my neck as he sinks his fangs into my arm.

With all the strength i had I mange to get out of his grip and hit him in the face, givign me a split second to grab the knife from the floor ready to make a run for the door except he grabs me by the arm hitting my hard in the face.

He slams my back again again wall taking th air out of my lungs, "Seb!" I hear Colt yell, I drop to my knees trying to catch my breathe. "Your so weak.." he says leaning down beside me. "Just like your brother" that catches my attention. Lincoln was telling the truth! Just as he's distracted smirking at Colt and the others I grab the knife, my vision is blurd with red and my rage over takes me.

I plunge the knife into his back, making him turn around in pain.
I grab his arm and snap it backwards causing him to scream in pain, as he falls to his knees in pain I take my hands and place them on either side of his neck. "Seb no!" I hear someone yell but it's too late, I twist his neck with a loud snap before he falls lifeless to the floor. I look at his lifeless body not feeling any guilt, flahsbacks of seeing my brother torn to peices by this man and his friends only makes me wish i had made him suffer more.

The cell door is still open and i see my chance, "Seb.." I hear Aaron's voice as i head towards the exit. "We can't leave. We have to get them out" I look over at the guys in the cell. I see Aaron making his way to unlock the gate with the key from Matts belt. I quickly rush to his side before grabbing him by the throat and slamming him up against the wall "don't even fucking think about it" I threaten him, my eyes glowing golden.

He looks utterly shocked. I grab the key and snap it in half. "What the fucks wrong with you!" He yells. "Seb whatever they told you, it's all lies. You know us Seb, you can trust us".
Enzo voice angers is even more, I walk towards the door "so your not the reason my brothers dead.." I tell him, his eyes widen in shock. "Seb.." Colt speaks up walking towards the door "don't bother" I tell him shaking my head. "Seb let us explain" Hank says.

"You took someone i loved from me, be grateful I haven't done the same to you" I say looking back at Aaron. They look at me gobsmacked, "Seb I know your upset but this isn't you, you don't kill people..especially not your friend" Colt tells me firmly. "Tell that to the dead body in the cell next to you". I'm so enraged right now there's no going back. I turn around to walk towards the exit, "Seb, we aren't leaving them here" Aaron speaks up.

"They don't give a shit about you Aaron, it's all fucking mind games. Your trash, Dimitris picked of the street, you really think he could love you just like that" I tell him, i could see the pain in his eyes but I was feeling alot of my own pain right now. "You dont deserve to be loved. Your worse then they are" he yells at me.

My fists turn into hands, I grab him by the arm and pull him towards the exit door and pushing him roughly into the hallway, I quickly shut the door before he could get back in. "And they don't deserve to live" I tell him. I grab the can of gasoline and start pouring it onto the floor "Seb your hurt, your not thinking this through" Colt tells me.

I ignore him and grab some matches on the floor. I hear banging from the door and Aaron crying, begging me to stop. I light the match and watch it for a second listning to everyone's protests. "He was all I had, and you took him from me.

I will never forgive you and I never want to see you again" is all I say before throwing the match to the floor allowing the floor to light up in flames, I watched as the flames spread around around cells and over the dead body.
I was angry but for some reason I couldn't watch them being burned alive, I open the door walking past Aaron and heading out.

The sound of Aaron screaming at the top of his lungs for Dimitris makes my heart twinge however I continue walking not looking back.