Orphan

*Hank*

Walking through the corridor with the echoing sound of my footsteps, I head to the office where my other business partners are. "Is she done?" Enzo asks as soon as I walk inside the room,I give him a nod. "We found out a few things about the kid" Colt says roughly. "His names Seb frost, he's 18, orphan. Has one brother and a light criminal record" I can see Colt has loosens his mood a bit more. "He's definitly involved in something" I speak out. "Why don't we use his brother as a threat" Enzo suggests, Colt continues reading through the info on the computer before he looks up "no, his brother died two years ago" wow this kids life is depressing as fuck.

"He was close to cracking before, you should have just let me carry on" Colt says as he slams his fist against the desk "you would have killed him and then he'd be fucking useless" I yell back. "He's useless now! He's not saying anything" Colt growls at me. "Then we need a different tactic, clearly this brat isn't going to snitch" Enzo chimes in getting between us.

"Let's propose something to him, his freedom for info on a location" we think a second. "That won't work, he could give us a fake location and we need to know who he's working for" Colt sits down angrily in his chair. "We make him show us then. First we get the name in exchange for his life then we make him show us the location in exchange for his freedom" I say. They both think for a second before nodding. "And if that doesn't work?" Enzo asks crossing his arms. "Then I'll go back to torturing the brat" Colt chimes in a happy tone.