Medicine

Seb*

I stretch my arms out to the side feeling my back crack, I havent slept that good in a while. The bed underneath me feels so comfortable, taking a deep breathe in I relax my muscles smelling a device scent in the air.

It smells like fresh rain, tree sap and a hint of something else, I can't put my finger it on but I've never smelt anything so good. It's actualy making me hungry but not for food. Suddenly my whole body tenses as a huge arm wraps around my waist, the bicep connected to it tenses as the arm stretches a bit before relaxing around my waist.

Suddenly everything comes flooding back, the hospital, the apartment, Hank! And..the fact these three men are still holding me captive. I look around realising this isn't my room,i instantly hurry out of the bed before turn to look who's arm that is, Enzo. He's laying on his side close to where I was, his shirtless body gives me thoughts I'd thought I'd never have.

I let out a sigh of relife when.i realise realise has short on.
He stays completely still with his chest still rising slightly, thank god he's still asleep. I notice I'm still wearing the clothes I was yesterday which I'm thankful for. I slyly make my way towards the balcony door seeing my chance of escape, as soon as I put my hand on it I realised it won't open. Bastard locked it, I look around the room seeing the door that leads into the hallway. I walk towards the just about inches away from the handle when a deep voice sends shivers down my spine "what do you think your doing" I turn to see Enzo making no effort to hurry out of bed, he's just sat up looking at me with tired eyes.

"I'm not in the mood to play your games, come back to bed" he says in a sexy tired voice, never have I found a man's voice sexy before. What the fuck! I think for a second, if he can't be bothered to chase me doesn't mean he has back up right outside the door or he's just too tired to care. "I can see the curiosity in your eyes, either you take the risk and I'll let Colt discipline you or you come back to bed".

Going back into the comfy bed did seem like the better option, I would hate to think what Colt would do even after his threat yesterday. "Seb, come on" he's never said my name before, his voice holds so much temptation. I sigh slowly walking back towards the bed "Good boy" his praise sends shivers up my spine making the hairs on my legs and arms stick up.

I climb back into bed but keep my distance, I feel Enzo lay back down and once again his arms droops over my waist. "Do you have to do that?" I mumble shyly not so sure what to do I this situation. I feel his groan vibrate through his chest and into my back, "calm down" he says. After a couple minutes of laying like this clearly not in any state to get some sleep, I look outside seeing the sunrise. I lay here for a couple more seconds before having the sudden urge to pee, I try to move from his grip again but it tightens "I'm serious Seb.

No more games" he groans. I let out a small sort of whine that immediately catches his attention.
He looks down at me as if concernd to why I made the noise "I need to pee" I tell him slightly embarrassed, his expression softness and he lifts his arm up allowing me to get up. I hear him stretch with a few clicks of his muscles as I head towards the bathroom. After releasing the dying urge to pee I take a couple seconds to look around the bathroom, it's really big.

When I was in wolf form I didn't really have time to admire the bathroom, I knew soon Enzo would be coming in here to see if I had escaped or ot so I quickly was my hands before walking back out the room. Enzos still in bed, his head leaning against his arm that's behind him on the pillow, his torso stretched showing every single muscle. He was looking at me but I couldn't really tell what his expression was, I looked over to the window seeing the sun rise.

"Can I go outside?" I ask, he looks towards the balcony before looking back at me. He sits up stretching on more time before getting out of bed.
He walks towards the door taking a key out of his pocket before opening it for me, I take a step outside allowing the cold morning breeze to set on my skin. It's around September time so the weather is becoming a little colder which is how I prefer it.