Aaron

Colt*

As Dimitris continues talking positively of Aaron I could see in the corner of my eye the kid beginning to look around, in the short time he's stayed with us I've learnt he hasn't got a very good attention span and gets distracted easily. I called Dimitris the other night after getting in the argument with Seb, the guilt ate away at me all night about biting him and kicking him out to sleep in the cold but I knew I had to stand my ground. Dimitris used to be in a similar situation as us, he met Aaron one night sleeping in an ally way, he imprinted on Aaron straight away.

From then on Dimitris saw Aaron a couple times and obviously felt the need to care for him, he kept an eye on Aaron for atleast a month before finding everything out about him. Aaron was in an abusive home and would often sleep outside, Dimitris filled a complaint to police where his parents were taken to prison leaving Aaron in Dimitris's care. However, Aaron didn't make it easy for him, there were multiple occasions where has asked for our help because Aaron had shifted and was out of control or he had ran away.

Eventualy, Aaron warmed up to dimitris as he had imprinted on him too, there were still moments where he acted out but eventualy it wasn't as often. The last time Dimitris asked for our help was over a year ago, I can imagine they've made alot of progress since then.

"Where is Aaron?" Hank asks, "I woke him up an hour ago but my guess would be he's still in bed" he sighs, "anyway Colt filled me in on how you met Seb and what's been going on" he says giving Seb a sweet smile, "I can imagine it must be so fustrating having to deal with these guys all the time" he explains to Seb, I know he's trying to joke with Seb but I would prefer he did it while making us look good aswell.

Seb nods lightly as if unsure if he will be punished for doing so. "Don't worry, you can say what ever you want. These guys won't do anything, there harmless" Dimitris jokes, a slight lie. "Do you enjoy living with them?" He asks with his tone so gentle, Seb stays silent as if unsure. Sudden footsteps coming down the staires catch our attention.

"Aaron, nice of you too finally join us" Dimitris says rolling his eyes, Aaron tiredly walks over to the couch Domitris is sitting on. Tiredly he cuddles up against Dimitris which is a cute view to see, Aaron is around the same height as Seb and comparing his body to Dimitris he looks tiny yet his slightly slim figure and biceps help balance him out.

"And this is why you don't stay up late on your phone" Dimitris says looking down at him, Aaron ignores his comment and looks at the four of us infront of him "hi.." he says slightly shyly. "You remember Colt, Enzo and Hank right?" Once he says our names Aaron seems happy to see us "ooh yh" his face lights up. "This is Seb, he's been living with them" Aaron looks at Seb as Seb does the same.

"That must be hell" Aaron chuckles out, I can see Dimitris ready to scold him except Seb speaks up "you don't know the half of it" he rolls his eyes lightly. The comments being made should be disciplined but they are bonding and that's what we wanted, Seb needs someone he can trust.

The rest of the morning went smoothly, Seb and Aaron got along even better than I had thought although most of there bonding was over the annoyance they had for us or dimitris. While they bonded Dimitris managed to give us a few tips of how to make Seb warm up to us. "You also need to make his living space comfortable and suitable to him, give him a room where he knows he can have some privacy or alone time" I wasn't keen on that idea but if it made my life easier living with him then id do it.

"When Aaron got angry I would take him out into the the woods and we'd go for a run, it teaches him to divert all the anger into excersize and not me" it's a great idea however not possible right now. "Seb can't shift right now, he's sustaining an injury" Hqnk speaks up, Dimitris looks in thought. "Luckily there are many other ways you can bonding with him" "what if he doesn't want to bond, he thinks imprinting is bullshit" I say. "Probably because you held him against his will".

"You did the same with Aaron and he's fine" I blurt out in annoyance "Aaron came from an abusive past, not a life of crime. He thought I was gonna hit him not kill him, the amount of fear they feel will depend on how long it will take them to trust you. Don't forget there just pups, they've barley had a childhood" he speaks harshly, he's right. I let out a sigh knowing this is gonna be alot of work.

Dimitris walks into the living room where the boys were left, "Aaron? Seb?" I hear him call out. A small panic strikes through me. We all rush into the living room to find Dimitris looking worried, "I thought Aaron was past his running away fase" Dimitris sighs. I know this isn't Aaron's fault, it'll be Seb that planned this. "They couldn't have gone far" Enzo says heading towards the front door to find it open. We hurry around the woods trying catch there scents but we cant smell them anywhere.

I hear some noises deeper in the woods. Sounds of snarling, barking and yelping echou through my ears. Are they fighting each other? We hurry to the spot where the noises are coming from, a long small river separates us from the other side where other wolves live. These wolves mena trouble, we dont cross to there side and they don't cross to ours.

Or that's what I thought till I see 4 large wolves snarling and snapping there teeth at two smaller wolves. One of the larger wolves lunges for a small dark brown furred pup except the lighter brown  furred pup manages to take the wolf down before its claws could cut skin.

I look between the two in panic, the dark brown hair wolf manages to fight of two wolves circling it until one unfairly comes out from know where taking him to the ground hard.