examined

Seb*

The pain in my stomach hurt so much that I hadn't realised I'd been leaning against Enzos chest although he hadn't mentioned anything about it. Finally, we made it to our destination except its a hospital.. Enzo got out before helping me out the car, feeling  a little dizzy made my legs a bit wobbly.

Soon enough I got my balance and was able to walk on my own, as we are at the front desk I suddenly feel the sake feeling as before. Slowly bile rising from my stomach, I begin to silently panic trying to push it back down.bsuddenly a hand lands on my back rubbing in circles "just relax, focus on something else" Enzos voice echous through my ears.

His voice helped distract me, before I knew it we were of again heading down the hall. There's a small waiting room we had to wait in to be seen by someone, I wonder why we are here.  As some people walked past I noticed there faces filled with fear as they made quick second eye contact with the three men around me.

"Seb frost" a mans voice bellowed as a tall muddled aged doctor walks out, suddenly it all makes sense now.

Shit, there here for me! How could i have been so stupid! I refused to move from my seat as the others stood up "come on" Colt says gruffly as they all wait for me to stand up. I shake my head and stay sat down "why didn't you tell me you were taking me to a doctor" I grumbles out in annoyance and frustration  "I would have thought the throwing up and pains in yout stomach would have enough of a hint" Colt groans as he sighs, I still refuse to get out of the chair.

"I'll give you guys a second" the doctor says kindly before walking back into his room. "We're only doing this so we can find out why your getting pains" Han says in a sort of comforting tone. "Kid come on. Stop acting like a child!" Colt growls out, I growl back making my stomach hurt even more yet I don't care. "That's enough" Enzo growls out the lowest, "Remember, you said you would behave. This is gonna take a couple minutes and that's it" he trys to persuade me.

I think about it for a bit and then slowly stand up already regretting my desicion "Good boy" he whispers in my ear as he walks behind me. We enter the doctors room which was thankfully large enough for the three huge men behind me, at first I hesitate but after the second time the doctor indicates for me to sit on the bed and a nudge for Hank I do as I'm told. I sit up not making eye contact with anyone in the room and just scanning making notes for any weapons, exits and needles.

"So I hear you've not been feeling well" the doctor says putting on gloves as if very dramatically in a movie scene. "No I'm great but I appreciate the concern" I say jumping of the bed and onto the floor ready to make my way to the door only to be suddenly stopped by Colts large form infornt of me. "Sit" is all he says. He must have used his Alpha voice because before i could think I was back on the bed, he stays to the left of me while the other two stand opisite me giving the doctor room to stand infront of me.

"It's okay, alot of people aren't a fan of doctors, I won't take it personally" the doctor says chuckling out "never said you shouldn't" I mumble rolling my eyes, "behave" I hear Enzo say lowly from the other side of the room. The doctor didn't seem to hear it and carried on looking through some papers "can you tell me how old you are?" He asks with a pen in his hand, I think for a second nothing coming to mind.

Fuck!

How old am I..

"He's 18" Colt buts in giving me a confused look, "and what is your relationship here?" He asks, I look at the three then realise what position I'm in "my kidnappers" I say aloud as if proud, they all giving me death stares making my confidence be stripped of me. Colt laughs a deep laugh "he's just kidding, you know how kids are" he manages to convince the doctor "ah yes, I'm well aware" the doctor says smiling. Is this man an idiot I just said they were my kidnappers which is actually true.