camping

Colt*

I can smell that brat, he's here somewhere. I admire his commitment and bravery however running from us...is just plain stupid. Slowly jogging further I could hear footsteps, as soon as the brat came into view I slow to a walk. I could see a slight limp in his leg and the smell of blood in the air tells me he's injured which only makes this easier for us.

"Ever heard the saying you can run but you can't hide.." I say aloud, he stops dead in his tracks before slowly turning around shocked as he sees the three of us a couple meters away "by the looks of it you can't do either" I say in a cocky tone as my eyes dart to a long gash in his knee down his leg, probably from climbing down the side of the house. Idiot.

He instantly makes a run for it making me let out a growl, I'm tired of playing these games! As we run after him using as much speed as we could muster in a second, surprisingly he's fast for a human being. Even running at our speed he's still ahead of us, the trees go by us in a blur as we speed through the woods.

I could see his knee was dragging  him down slightly, i wasn't going my full speed and neither were the guys, there's no point. The further we let him run the faster he'll tire out making our job easier, however his stamina did impress me. He eventually became slower and slower, the feeling to keep fighting on was fresh in his eyes. Determination, I like it. "Come on kid, give up" Enzo grumbles out clearly tired of the games aswell. Neither of us were out of breathe, the brat however had a few pants to let out.

He eventually stopped leaning against a tree as he let of preasure on his left knee, I could hear him his in pain as we slyly caught up and came to a holt too. "Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone!" He growls out, taking us all by surprise. Was that a proper growl? He doesn't get a response as we just look at him as he asses his knee that was clearly not looking good from all the running. "I can help with that" Enzo says taking a couple steps towards him. "Don't fucking touch me!" His harsh tone made my hands itch desperate to discipline him.
"If you don't want our kindness we'll just use force" I growl out. He glares at me. Where the fuck has this kid suddenly got balls from?! I feel Hanks hand wrap around my bicep as if lightly holding me back. "It's dark now, might aswell make camp here for the night" Enzo says trying to soften the tension between me and the brat.

"Your a fucking idiot if you think I'm going to willingly camp with you guys" the brats voice is starting to piss me off, Enzo being the sweet one did not take kindly to his comment which says something. Enzo walks up to him and puts his hand lightly around his throat "I suggest you watch your fucking language, the only idiot here is you if you think pissing of the three of us is a good idea" I hear the brat gulp in shock as Enzo finally let's go of his throat.

"I'm going to get some fire wood" Enzo says before walking off. I could tell he didn't like treating a kid like that but the brat fucking needed it. "Hey, help me move this" Hank catches my attention before pointing to thick log in the way of our perfectly flat nesting area.
After helping him move it I divert my eyes to the brat making sure hes still there. Eventually Enzo comes back with some dry wood, it doesn't take long for us to start a fire which hides all the stars that are now in the sky.

I sit down of a thick long log that's clearly buried in the ground, Hank sits to my right as Enzo sits on the ground with one knee up to the sky and the other flat on the ground. The brat stays on the other side of the fire directly opposite to us. I could see him grimacing every now and then from his open gash, I can't say I like to see the brat in pain but he's brought this on himself.

"I can help with that if you let me" Enzo offers but the kid stays silent. A gruff sigh comes from Enzo has he stands up and takes his shirt of, like the two of us Enzo worked out quite frequently meaning his toned torso and rippling abs shone in the moonlight, an amused smile corpses my face as I see the brat slightly blushing trying not to make eye contact. As soon as Enzo kneels down and attempts to touch his knee the brat jolts away "what the fuck are you doing!" He growls out at Enzo.

Enzo forcefully grabs his leg back into position and Wraps his t shirt around his leg stopping the bleeding from his gash. Enzo stands up with his arms crossed as the kid looks at his knee, "this is where you say that your Enzo says harshly almost making me amused. Of course the brat stays silent but he 4ven gave an eye roll, a low growl came from Enzo and instantly the kid looked up before mumbling thank you. Enzo walked back over to his seat and sat down, I'm impressed he even got a 'thank you' out of the brat.

As the stars shone and crickets played in the backgrounds a small grumble over took the peaceful sounds, I look over to the kid with a amused smile smile my face. "Someone's hungry" I say amusingly which he does not take kindly to, "not my fault fault haven't eaten in days" I'm yet to feel guilty at his words, if he hadn't broken into our house he wouldn't be in this mess. I roll my eyes as I stand up and walk of "I'll get some food". After making sure I've headed far from the camp I begin to change my form making it easier to catch food.