CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

Freen resumed her work after she cut the call, at the same time Becky woke up from her sleep, she looked around the room only to find the bed empty. Jasper was perfectly curled up against her chest, snuggling with her.

Becky smiled at the cat, the first impression was not the best, he scratched her arm, but he changed so quickly for her.

Becky carefully got up, not wanting to disturb Jasper's sleep, the cat would cling to her arm if he found out she was leaving, she grinned when she successfully got out of the bed without alerting Jasper, she placed a pillow close to him so he won't feel the loss of contact.

She crept out of the bedroom and search for her girlfriend, she didn't find Freen neither in the kitchen nor in the living room, then she noticed the light coming from her home office.

She grinned and knocked on the door, she heard Freen say come in so she entered. " For a second I forgot this was my home office, why did you knock before coming in ? ". Freen smiled, looking at Becky, Freen found Becky's disheveled hair cute, becky locked the door when she closed it behind her.

" Because you said you love people with manners ". Becky shrugged and walked closer to Freen's desk. " When it comes to you, none of that matters ". Freen smiled, she noticed that Becky was staring at her with a different intent.

" Is that so ? ". Becky raised her eyebrow at Freen and turned her chair to face her completely. " What are you trying to do here, Becky ? ". Freen asked as she held Becky by her waist, she fixed her gaze on the face of the woman she loved.

" You know our son is basically passed out in our bedroom ". Becky whispered and sat on Freen's lap, Freen smiled and circled her arms around Becky's waist. " So he is our son this soon ? I thought it would take time ". Freen chuckled and nuzzled her face in Becky's neck.

" I accepted the fact that he can be a little moody sometimes but other than that he is a sweet baby ". Becky smiled and kissed the tip of Freen's nose.

" So now that our son is asleep, we can do anything we want and he won't come between us ". Becky whispered, wrapping her arms around Freen's neck.

" If he wakes up ? ". Freen raised her eyebrows at Becky, challenging her. " He can claw the door all he wants but he will not be able to stop me from having what I want ". Becky took the challenge, she had planned it through.

" And what is that you want ? ". Freen tighten her hold on Becky's waist, knowing exactly what her girlfriend wants, Becky stared at Freen's lips and then her eyes.

" This ". Becky declared and captured Freen's lips with her own, both woman moaned when they felt each other's lips. Becky tilted her head to deepen the kiss, Freen let Becky do whatever she wanted.

" You don't know how long I waited for that to happen ". Freen muttered between the kisses, Becky smiled when she heard it, her hands worked on Freen's buttons, when she was able to open one, she slid her hand inside her shirt and touched her breasts.

Freen moaned into Becky's mouth. " Shit ". Freen cursed and threw her head back, Becky took this opportunity and attacked Freen's neck, Freen's hands rested on Becky's ass.

Becky opened rest of Freen's shirt buttons and threw the shirt away, she stared at Freen's body, she ran her hands on the exposed skin, remembering how it felt before, when they were together.

" You didn't let her touch you right ? ". Becky asked, stopping her movements she wanted an honest answer from Freen.

" She didn't touch me there, love but this one time she did try to seduce me so she kissed my neck ". Freen gave the answer honestly, Becky sighed heavily, her body filled with jealousy imagining Cathy kissing her neck.