CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

FREEN'S POV :-

In the morning, my first stop was my penthouse before going to my office. I quickly parked my car and rushed to the elevator. The document was necessary for the investigation, thankfully I kept it safe in my penthouse and I am sure it is there even after I lost my memories.

I opened the door of my study and checked the last drawer of my table which was locked with a passcode. I entered the number and it immediately got unlocked.

The file was still here...

The information and contact details of my previous private investigator were there in the file as well. I will contact him when I reach the office and arrange the meeting.

Mr. Non..

On my way to the office, I got myself coffee and some salad, I didn't have time to eat breakfast and I don't think so for upcoming days I will have time to manage a proper healthy diet.

I dropped the paper with the contact details on Richard's table when I entered my office.

" Contact this person and immediately arrange a meeting with him. I need to meet him today ". I said and Richard nodded immediately, picking up the piece of paper and dialing the number.

I sat on my chair and leaned back, I wish this will be over soon, I can't be away from her for long.

The truth has to come out now...

This will be a hell of a show for media as well...

Someone knocked on my door, I knew it was Richard so I gave him permission to come inside.

" Ma'am, I think so you should talk to this person on your own. This seems to be a serious matter ". Richard handed me his phone after bowing down, I was confused but eventually took the phone from his hand and placed it on my ear.

( ON THE CALL )

Freen :- Hello, Am I speaking to Mr. Non ?

Mr. Non :- Umm actually this is his wife..

Freen :- So when can I get in touch with him ?

Mr. Non's wife :- That's the problem Miss, that you can't get in touch with him anymore..

( I was confused after she said that I looked at Richard but he gestured me to continue the conversation )

Freen :- Is he on a vacation or something like that ? When will he be available for work ?

Mr. Non's wife :- Miss the thing is my husband passed away few months back.

( Those words were a thunderclap to me, I never expected something like this would happen )

Freen :- What ? How ? When was this ?

( I ran a hand through my hair and got up from my chair, completely tensed after learning this new information )

Mr. Non's wife :- It was in May, the doctor said he passed away due to heartattack.

Freen :- How is that possible ? He was just 28 years old...

( He passed away in May ? My accident was in the middle of May )

Mr. Non's wife :- I was shocked to learn that too ma'am as my husband didn't have any health issues and took great care of himself but the doctors were right they showed me a report.