CHAPTER TEN

Freen and Nam had finally arrived in USA and were properly settled in Freen's California beach house. Freen had bought this house last year so that she could spend time here with her girlfriend Cathy but now she doesn't remember any of it.

" Freen are you okay ? ". That question was sitting on the tip of Nam's tongue ever since the incident at the hospital. " I am fine ". Freen replied, she doesn't sound fine to Nam at all and she knew that her friend needs time to get over this.

" Tomorrow we will be going to meet Dr. Noey, is that okay with you ? ". Nam informed her about the schedule and Freen just nodded. " Lets just get it over with as soon as possible so we can head back to Thailand ". Freen said as she turned her wheelchair towards the library in her house.

" Richard can you give her rest for 2 days, don't arrange any meetings with Mr. Smith ". Nam requested Richard and he nodded, understanding Freen's situation, he was more than happy to do it.

( THE NEXT DAY )

Nam and Freen were sitting inside Dr. Noey's office as she went through Freen's file and her therapy progress report given by Dr. Saint.

" Okay Miss Freen, according to the report I received from your previous doctor it looks like your legs are now perfectly comfortable in handling your weight but the pain that comes after that is the real problem for you ". Dr. Noey debriefed Freen about her present condition.

" So I am thinking about adding some exercises in your therapy schedule which won't put much pressure of your leg muscles but will provide speedy recovery ". Dr. Noey smiled at her patient but Freen didn't return that gesture, her face had her usual scowl.

Dr. Noey figured it on her own that her patient was not that friendly and she respected that.

'' You are not afraid of water, right ? ". Dr. Noey asked Freen and she scoffed. " No ". Freen retorted and crossed her arms in front of her, she was not happy with her doctor's question.

" Good Miss Freen, I will be starting your regular exercises in water from now on ". Dr. Noey exclaimed and it irritated Freen that her doctor acted a little immature. " Doctor when can she start her therapy here ? ". Nam asked Freen's new doctor and Dr. Noey handed her the schedule.

" Dr. Saint had already explained to us the conditions you have and how urgently you require treatment so we have already managed your appointment timings accordingly ". Nam nodded happily, she wanted Freen to receive the best treatment as soon as possible.

" We will be starting from tomorrow, Miss Freen ". Dr. Noey smiled as she got up to escort her patient out of her office.

.

.

.

.

.

.

For the past month, the therapy was quickly showing results, Freen was now able to walk with the help of a walker. She had finally said goodbye to her wheelchair and Dr. Noey was confident that in the next month she would be able to walk perfectly without any assistance.

( IN THAILAND )

Today Becky was seeing off her parents at the airport, they were finally going back to England which made her sad as she wanted to have their company more but good thing is that they left Bonbon here in Thailand.

Becky had finally moved on from what happened with Freen that day but it didn't mean that she was not hurt anymore. She made a mental note to herself that day to never let Freen Sarocha in her life again.