CHAPTER FOURTY TWO

( Starting with third person's pov )

Freen visited Cathy's house, there was someone who she wanted to visit. The police officers were also present to search her house and then lock it.

" It will be transferred under someone's name according to Miss Cathy's wish ". Police officer informed Freen, too bad she doesn't have a family, except Jasper.

" What is going to happen to the cat ? ". The police officers whispered among themselves. " I will be taking him with me ". Freen answered their questions and entered the house, before police officers could.

" But Miss Freen ". The police officers tried to reason with her. " There are no buts officers, I am sure Cathy doesn't have a problem with it ". Freen smiled but police officers were still not sure about the situation.

" Jasper ". Freen called out when she was in the living room, a black creature emerged from the bedroom and trotted towards Freen. " It is okay now, Dada is here to get you ". Freen petted his head as he nuzzled his head against Freen's knee.

" Do you need anything else from here ? ". The police officers asked Freen while they were searching house before they are going to lock it completely. " What will happen to this house ? ". I asked the officers as I lifted by Jasper in my arms.

" It will transferred under the name of Miss Cathy's family, if there is no one, then it will be put to sale ". The police officers locked the house as Freen and they left.

" She doesn't have any except distant relatives living in America ". I informed them and they just nodded. " Then it will be sold to someone who is interested in buying it ". The officer shrugged but Freen was not entirely happy about this whole situation.

" Don't sell it, It was given to her by her parents ". Freen sadly added, police officers stared at each other weirdly, they weren't aware of the reason why Freen was being so concerned about the criminals. " Miss it is not our decision ". The officers dismissed the topic as it meant nothing to them, they just wanted this job to be finished soon.

" If it goes on the market, tell me, I will buy it ". Freen requested the officers and they weirdly nodded, Freen gratefully smiled towards the officers before leaving with Jasper. " Don't worry Jasper, Your mama's house will be safe ". Jasper purred in her arms and Freen gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Suddenly Freen's phone rang, she noticed that it was her best friend, Nam, calling her but as she was driving she decided to ignore the call. She was going to her house so she didn't bother picking up her calls, she wanted to surprise her with her visit.

Freen parked her car Infront of Nam's house, carried Jasper in her arms again, knocked on her friend's door. " Get that cat away from me ". Nam shouted as soon as she opened the door, she was angry at Freen for not picking up her calls but when she saw Jasper she became terrified.

" What are you on about ? He is completely harmless ". Freen snorted and pushed Nam away from her doorway so she could enter. " Completely harmless ?? Excuse me ? I have scars to prove you wrong ". Nam gave Freen side eyes, she made sure to maintain a safe distance between her and Jasper.

" Come on, That was the first and the last time, he tried to attack you ". Freen got defensive, Jasper held onto her for his life. " And this is my second time meeting him !! ". Nam snapped back, Freen giggled.

" Jasper be nice to your aunt ". Freen requested Jasper but he refused to look at her. " I am not his aunt ". Nam scoffed and turned her head away, she was not liking Jasper's presence in her home. " One of you guys have to initiate the peace treaty, I can't see you guys fighting ". Freen whined, Jasper jumped out of her hold and ran inside the house.