CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Becky got out of the building and was about to enter her car when someone grabbed her hand and turned her around, slapped her across the face.

" What the fuck were you doing with Freen ?!! ". It was her girlfriend Cathy, she looked angry as she clenched her teeth and stared directly at Becky. Becky pushed her away and freed herself, thankfully the slap was not that painful at all. " Why the fuck do you care ? ". Becky finally understood it why Freen called her a bitch when she visited her in the hospital.

" She is my girlfriend that's why I care ". Cathy took one step closer to Becky but maintained a safe distance. " Tell that to her and she would laugh at your face ". Becky wanted to hurt her, she knew that Freen and Cathy were together before the accident but now Freen liked her.

Cathy doesn't have that right over Freen anymore, Freen doesn't even remember her at all and Cathy didn't seem to try that hard. " You bitch !! Fucking stay away from her ". Cathy pointed her finger towards Becky, warning her but Becky was unfazed by it as her threats looked hollow.

" What will you do if I don't ? ". Becky smirked and was ready to do whatever to win this game. " You bitch !! ". Cathy was about to slap Becky again but someone held her hand and pushed her away. " You fucking stay away from her ". It was Freen, she stood between Becky and Cathy, hiding Becky behind her, she held her hand to provide her comfort and Becky accepted it without any arguments.

" Why are you defending her ? ". Cathy was offended when her girlfriend took Becky's side. " It is none of your business so just walk away while I am being nice to you ". Freen was holding in her anger, Becky knew it when Freen squeezed her hand a little hard but she didn't mind as long as Freen was here.

" Why the fuck should I leave ? She is the one that should leave, not me. I am your girlfriend and she is just a stupid nurse or who knows maybe she is a whore... ". A slap came on Cathy's cheek, Freen didn't hold her anger back anymore, when she heard her insulting Becky she knew that Cathy deserved it.

" You have no right to insult her, you got that ". Freen held Cathy's throat, not choking her but enough to scare her. " You will regret this one day, I am telling you.. ". Cathy had tears in her eyes, she wasn't angry at Becky rather she was disappointed in Freen, she loved her more than herself but now her love was choosing someone else above her.

Freen pushed Cathy away and watched her get into her car, she didn't take her eyes off her car until it was out of sight. She then turned towards Becky and held her face in her hands, she looked where Cathy slapped her. " Are you okay ? ". Freen caressed Becky's face and then looked directly in her eyes, Freen's eyes held so much sincerity that it faded the doubts Becky had about their relationship.

" I am okay, it wasn't that hard but I gotta say it surprised me ". Becky tried smiling, trying to ease off the tension between them but it didn't work. " I am sorry... this happened because of me ". Freen looked down, feeling guilty, Becky knew that it wasn't her fault, it was Cathy being jealous and a total bitch.

" You don't have to apologize, it was not your fault, Miss Sar.... Freen ". When Becky called Freen by her first name, it immediately lit her face up, all her anxiety was fading away when she saw her smiling. " By the way, why are you here ? ". Becky was confused to see that Freen was here even when she left her penthouse just now. " You left your phone, Becky ". Freen chuckled and took out Becky's phone from her back pocket and handed it to her.

" I am thankful that it happened, if it wasn't for your phone, I wouldn't have come down here and I wouldn't have been able to stop her ". Before Freen could say anything else, Becky placed her hand over her mouth to shut her. " Please don't... It is okay... I am okay ". Becky reassured Freen who was still worried about her.