CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

" She is not good for you, Freen "

" I don't want to listen to you "

" It is for your own benefit, please at least let me complete what I have to say "

" I am not !! I know she is not a perfect person but she is perfect for me and you don't get to take that away from me ! "

" It is hard for me too !! But you have to trust me here, I don't want you to get hurt in the future "

" Didn't you understand what I just said ? "

" Are you trying to push me away too ? Just like you did in the past ? "

" You promised me you won't ever bring that stuff back "

" This situation right here demands this ! why are you acting like this ? Don't tell me you fell in love with her ? "

" Get out !! I don't want to see your face "

" You will regret this Freen... "

Freen jolted awake, gasping for air, not sure about what she dreamt of right now, the dream was vivid but she wasn't able to see who was the other person. The dream felt like a memory but this memory didn't trigger her headache or it was just a nightmare.

She reached to the other side of the bed, hoping to feel the warmth of her girlfriend only to find the bed empty. Freen sat up again, it was still dark outside, she checked time and it was 4:30 in the morning.

She got out of the bed and crept outside to the living room.

" Babe... "

" Bec.. "

" Becky "

She called for her lover but didn't get any answer, assuming she left her place already, she took her cellphone out to call her but it went straight to voice mail.

This is strange...

She tried again and again but the call never connected to Becky's phone. Freen started panicking, she was already feeling overwhelmed with the confusing dream she just had and now her girlfriend was apparently missing.

Her first guess was the hospital and without any second thought, Freen rushed to her car and drove to the hospital where her girlfriend worked at.

" Miss what is the problem ? Are you here to see someone ? ". The receptionist questioned Freen and didn't allow her to go anywhere.

" I am looking for Miss Armstrong, she works here ". Freen frantically said, not caring about the people who looked at her puzzled. " Are you a relative of hers ? ". The receptionist knew who Freen was and was sure that she is not linked to Rebecca in any sense.

" Yes I am her - ". Freen was cut in between her sentence by Irin. " Oh Miss Sarcoha ". Irin called out and took Freen by her arm and dragged towards the nurse's room. The receptionist didn't look pleased by the way Irin acted so casually with the billionaire.

" There was an emergency case so we had to call her, she is right now in the nurse room changing her clothes ". Irin explained which made all the worries Freen had vanish into thin air. " She is free ? ". Freen asked before Irin went away, with a nod Irin continued to her way.

Freen scanned the area, hoping no one sees her entering the room which was restricted to employees only.

There was her girlfriend standing, changing her clothes, her back was facing the door so she wasn't aware that someone had entered the room. " Do you usually change your clothes like this ? ". Freen asked from behind which made Becky jump in her spot and cover her chest with her shirt.