CHAPTER FOURTY

FREEN'S POV :-

We were on our way to the police station, I wanted to see her behind bars myself. The police took them inside for questioning but they requested for a lawyer.

" I won't say anything without a lawyer ". Freen's ex-girlfriend, Blair, said whereas Cathy just sat their without saying anything. " Once I get a lawyer, I am taking this case to the court, You can't put me behind bars without any evidence ". Richard, Billy and I stood behind the glass of the questioning room, witnessing everything.

" We have evidences against both of you, Ma'am ". The police officers placed the photos that were given to them by us. " It proves that Cathy was involved, not me, How can you prove that I am behind all of this when I am not even in the pictures ". Blair glared at the police officers and then turned her face, she faced the glass fall and smiled wickedly as if she knew I was watching her.

I gritted my teeth, my hands turned into fists, Richard placed a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. " Inform Mr. William that we have taken care of everything and activate the previous company account ". I ordered him, I have to solve everything that has been ruined in the process.

" Will you be okay, Miss Freen ? ". Richard concernedly asked and I nodded without even looking at him. " Richard just do your job, that's what I need from you right now ". I emotionlessly said and Richard sighed before leaving me with Billy in the room.

" Let her call her lawyer, I am ready to take this case to the court if she wants that ". I stared at her through the glass before leaving the room. Billy informed the officers and we waited for her lawyer to arrive.

At the point, I am sure she would throw Cathy away and let her get arrested for her crimes.

But is Cathy that dumb ?

Or just that much in love with that bitch ?

That she would willingly get arrested for her crimes..

Her lawyer arrived to the police station in an hour, the police and they had a discussion about it for sometime before the police officers left the interrogation room with a scowl on their faces. " She is adamant that she didn't commit any crime, she wants a bail ". The police officers informed me and I clenched my teeth.

" They have to stay here for a week and then they will be given permission to leave ". The police officers said this before leaving me and Billy alone. They were taken out of the interrogation room with handcuffs on their wrists, She looked at me the whole time while I sat there.

" She can't get out of here ". I said to Billy as soon as they were out of my sight. " Miss that is not possible, she will get a bail ". Billy dejectedly said but I will not give this up. " I will get a date from the court as soon as I can and by the time of the trial she has to stay behind bars ". I stood up from my seat and rushed outside, thankfully Richard was still waiting for me in the car.

Mr. Billy followed me out of the police station as well, we both got into my car and Richard drove off. " What are you thinking of doing, Miss Freen ? ". Mr. Billy asked me but I didn't give him an answer yet. I have to hire a lawyer for this case first, a really good one for this job.

I called Nam because I heard she has a friend who owns a law firm.

( ON THE CALL )

Freen :- Hi Nam, you are not busy right now, right ?

Nam :- Yeah no why ? Is there something ? Are you okay ? Did something happen with that bitch ?

( I started chuckling when I heard the endless questions Nam asked from me as soon as I called her )