CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Freen and Becky got out of the water, the older woman was not feeling well, her body is not comfortable with the cold. " Shit, I don't feel well ". Freen sneezed as she put her clothes back on. Becky frowned feeling guilty for making her girlfriend swim with her without any clothes.

" We should hurry back, I don't want you to catch a cold ". Becky worriedly looked towards her lover and then patted her back. Freen took Becky's hand in her own and they walked back with their hands intertwined.

When they reached back, Freen decided to sit in front of the fireplace in the living room with a glass of wine, Becky joined in too and covered both of their bodies with a blanket. They both sat close to each other, silently sipping the wine, looking at the crackling fire.

" Mhm, thank you for bringing me here ". Becky whispered in Freen's ear as she snuggled close to her body, she found a comfortable place in her neck. " I should thank you for spending your holiday with me ". Freen chuckled and placed her free hand on Becky's back.

" I don't want to go back, I wish I could stay here with you away from the busy life ". Becky mumbled and took a sip of her wine, Freen chuckled and shaked her head. " Just say the word and I will keep you here forever ". Freen winked and Becky playfully slapped her. " I may find my job very tiring but I love it, even if I want to stay away from it, I can't ". Becky's eyes sparkled when she mentioned her work, Freen noticed the change so she smiled her way.

" Why did you become a nurse ? ". Freen curiously asked, Becky's expression also changed when she heard that question. " My mom wanted to be a nurse when she was young but she couldn't, she used to encourage me to become one but I was never interested in the job. However, one day I got into a little accident when I was young and I broke my left leg, the nurse there took great care of me with a smile on her face which never faded away ". Becky was smiling talking about that time.

" She sounds like your first crush ". Freen said jokingly, thinking that it was not true. " I guess you are right ". Becky chuckled and agreed to Freen's joke which threw the older woman off guard. " I was kidding baby ". Freen immediately said after Becky responded to her words. " Oh but I am not ". Freen's eyes were left wide opened.

" Are you jealous ? ". Becky noticed the change in Freen's behaviour. " No I am not ". Freen got defensive and then scoffed when she heard Becky ask that. " I hope you know that you are not a good liar ". Becky let out a laugh when she noticed Freen's ears getting red.

" I am not jealous ". Freen said with a bold tone but failed, Becky chuckled and placed her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. " That was a long time ago, babe ". Freen snorted again, she wasn't jealous. " I am not jealous, I don't know why you have to say that ". Freen was trying to reassure herself that she wasn't jealous but she indeed was feeling jealous.

" Okay I guess I am jealous ". Freen whispered which made Becky smile. " Again it was a long time ago ". Becky repeated herself and Freen rested her head on Becky's head sighing. " I just want to lay here with you and sleep, I am too tired to go to the room ". Becky yawned which made Freen giggle.

" Didn't you take a 4 hour long nap this afternoon ? ". Becky rolled her eyes and still laid down, not answering Freen's question. Freen smirked and hovered over Becky's body and stared into her eyes. Becky narrowed her eyes, she opened her mouth wanting to ask why her girlfriend was towering above her but before she could get any words out, Freen kissed her lips.

Becky's arms instinctively wrapped themselves around Freen's neck, bringing her more closer to her. " I don't want to sleep ". Freen whispered in between the kisses which sent shivers down Becky's spine. The younger woman smiled into the kiss and allowed Freen to take the lead. Honestly, Becky was not sleepy but she wanted to lay down and cuddle with her lover, however, the older woman had a completely different idea.