Your hearts racing and you don't like this situation at all. You feel like you're going to throw up.

"Look kid, this is a lot to swallow all at once, especially for you." Eda folds her arms.

"Skara, can you tell her what happened?" Viney sits down next to her.

Skara looks exhausted, dirty, and a bit weak. She sits up slightly and takes a deep breath.

"E-everything was fine... everything was normal you know? I... we were looking for Rowan. Me, Hunter, and the rest of our group. After about an hour or so.. we stopped to get some beverages. Hunter didn't come inside with us, he wanted to sit outside for some reason." Skara scratches her arm.

"I thought maybe he just wanted to collect his thoughts or something, and when I looked outside I noticed he was suddenly running away?" Skara says.

You hold your hands together and your chest starts getting tighter.

"I... I was confused why he was running and didn't alert the group so I followed him." Skara says.

"And um..." She rubs her head and winces a little.

Rowan glances at her and folds his arms.

"I saw him, he was with Rowan, and some of the emperors coven scouts were there..?" Skara rubs her head.

"R-Rowan was trying to stop him, or something... they were arguing. Hunter just... he called some of his coven scouts on Rowan." Skara says.

"What?" You furrow your eyebrows.

"H-he was saying something about how he has all this information about the guild now that... now he's going to report it to Belos, and- Rowan was trying to stop him, from... reporting the guilds whereabouts." Skara says.

"You're kidding- no Hunter wouldn't.. he wouldn't switch up like that." You say shakily.

"That's why I escaped. He actually visited my containment, told me his plans, I had to do what I could to stop him." Rowan folds his arms.

"He summoned those emperors coven scouts to round up the rest of Skaras team and infiltrate the guild." Rowan says.

"YOU'RE A LIAR!" You shout at Rowan.

"He was using you! He was using you to make you soft, to make you reveal the guilds whereabouts to him Y/n are you dumb?!" Rowan says.

"HE WOULDN'T DO THAT!!" You exclaim.

"T-that doesn't make sense!! He was so hesitant to join! If he was using me for the guilds location wouldn't he have joined much sooner?!" You exclaim.

"To make his act more convincing Y/n." Rowan says.

"But... the... the.. when he helped fix the machine for me.. when.. we were on the ship to find that flower, when we went back in time to find titans blood- I don't- I don't understand, he helped and did all of that for me." You say shakily.

"An act, he was putting on an act and did ALL that to make it more convincing and YOU fell for it Y/n." Rowan scoffs.

"I- no.. he.." You look over at Viney.

Viney looks over at you sadly.

"T-there has to be more evidence to this!! Did you catch him?! Is he in the guild? I won't believe any of you until I hear him say he betrayed me to my face!" You say angrily.

"No, he managed to get away, he and his scouts electrocuted me, Rowan brought me back here." Skara says.

You sit there in shock. Absolute shock, this isn't real. You're dreaming, that's what it is. This is just a dream. You pull at your face and look down at the ground about to cry.