💜Get.. pranked?💙 [ REWRITTEN ]

Today is the day. The day that SMG3 can finally do it. Kill SMG4. That was his only thing he wanted. His annoying smile and voice haunted SMG3 for months.. YEARS! 3 had been planning this for his whole life and now, he could finally do it. SMG3 went to the storage room of his café and grabbed a small tube of poison. SMG3 made a cup of coffee and put the poison in, to trick SMG4 to thinking that it's some normal cup of coffee SMG3 is willing to give him. 3 started to walk out to the showgrounds and into SMG4's castle. It was about to go down.

𓂀 * 𝕀𝕟 𝕊𝕄𝔾𝟜'𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞.. * 𓂀

SMG4 was humming some sort of song while working on some videos and memes. His room was dark as his computer's light lit the room, just how he liked it. SMG3 walked in and turned on the lights to alert SMG4 that someone else was in his room. 4 fell back in his chair and hit the floor head first but not too hard. SMG3 forced a "friendly smile" through his face and started to walk towards SMG4 with the cup of coffee in his hands. 

💜: ' Hey 4.. In the mood for some coffee? '

💙:  ' I've already had my coffee this morning, but one more cu wouldn't hurt, right-? '

SMG4 chuckled nervously as he took the cup of coffee. The coffee had a green tint to it, which made 4 suspicious of 3. SMG4 didn't care though since he was a bit tired and drank the coffee. Slowly, SMG4's cheeks had a light green color as he dropped the coffee cup. The blue meme guardian dropped to the floor as he started to throw up. Green cracks started to appear all over SMG4's body as he started to cry in pain. SMG3 started to laugh like a maniac at SMG4 as 4 was just.. on the floor slowly dying. But then, 3 started to overthink about killing 4, since of all the memories they've both made as rivals but still worked together. The purple meme guardian started to regret doing this to his opposite memer as he slowly stopped laughing. But from now it was too late. A cloud had poofed into SMG4's room and from that, 4 was gone. The only thing that was left was SMG4's hat on the floor. SMG3 was about to leave but until hearing a high pitched sound coming from below him. He turned around and looked everywhere but couldn't find where the sound was coming from. 

What was it?

                                               << 434 words. Bit of a change for this chapter. >>