Characters Introduction

Ananya - Has strict parents and is not allowed to go outside at night. Loves to read, is good at math, and remembers everything easily. Is in university doing a business administration master's, 21 years old, and well-mannered. Her nickname is Anu.

Neha - Anaya's Best Friend, the same age as her and is also in the same university but she is doing a Master of Design in fashion design. Her mom died in an accident, and her dad lets her do anything she wants, also is pampered. Her nickname is Nehu.

AM -Anaya's mom loves her so much but wants her to get married as she thinks that her daughter is too old.

AB - Anaya's brother Siddharth (Sid), loves her sister, and hates going to school but goes there to have fun with friends.

AD - Anaya's dad, gets stressed easily, loves his kids, and had a heart attack once.

ND - Neha's dad loves her daughter Neha, and spoils her a lot, as her mom is not here anymore.

NSM -Neha's stepmom, is a gold digger, and does not care about Neha.

Aarav - Never says "no" to his mom and is in the same university and college as Anaya. Loves his friends and likes to place bets with them. His nickname is Ravi.

RD -Ravi's dad is the CEO of the A² Industries. Loves his children a lot but is hard on them.

RM -Aarav's mom loves him a lot and wants him to be the next CEO of the A² industries. Also loves Aarav's younger sister a lot and wants her to be happy like her brother.

RS - Ravi's sister loves his brother and is in the same class as Anaya's brother.

RFG - Aarav's friend group, loves to prank him and place bets with him, mostly they do not take anyone seriously.

Hi, everyone. I hope you are excited about this book😁.  I would love it if you guys could suggest some ideas for the next chapter, I will be reading those and trying my best to keep those suggestions in mind while continuing this story.

I even want to thank my best friend who is also helping a lot, and I appreciate it and thank you so much 🥰.

You are free to skip these messages, but sometimes they will contain important information about the next chapter post-date.

I will try my best to upload every chapter on Saturday, and if I cannot make it, I will send a post to everyone on Friday and upload that chapter whenever I can. Also, this is hard work, considering I do go to school, and I do get a lot of homework (so annoying😤, I hate school sometimes😒).