Chapter 95 - Threat (5)

Začít od začátku

Kang Woojin, brushing off his concerns, nodded solemnly.

“Yes, that’s correct.”

“Got it. For now, just focus on your schedule without worrying. I’ll look into Seo Chae-eun’s case on my own.”

Damn cool. Woojin inwardly applauded Choi Sung-gun’s coolness. Choi Sung-gun, unaware of this, muttered while looking at his phone,

“I’ll have to dig into the tabloids first. Is there anyone other than Seo Chae-eun?”

“No, only Senior Seo Chae-eun.”

“That’s somewhat fortunate, huh? If Seo Chae-eun is indeed in trouble…”

Choi Sung-gun swallowed his words. The outcome would not be good. But if Woojin’s intuition is correct this time too,

‘‘Island of the Missing’ and Director Kwon Ki-taek will have to bow down to Woojin ten, no a hundred times.’

He would become their benefactor. If it weren’t for Woojin, ‘Island of the Missing’ might have collapsed with Seo Chae-eun as a ticking time bomb. Choi Sung-gun muttered to himself while operating his phone,

“Now is a perfect time to shake things up since Seo Chae-eun hasn’t been revealed to the press yet. So, I need to hurry up-”

Watching such a CEO, Woojin felt reassured.

‘Is it settled for now? Now, all that’s left is to wait.’

Meanwhile, at the same time, at Harmony Film Company.

Harmony, the film company producing ‘Island of the Missing’. Though it was nighttime and all the company employees had left, for some reason, the light was still on in the largest meeting room.

Inside, there were two people. A man and a woman.

The man sitting in the middle of the large ‘ㄷ’-shaped desk looked familiar. A full head of bushy hair, a warm expression. It was none other than the master director, Kwon Ki-taek.

On the other hand.

“Director, it feels like it’s been such a long time.”

The woman with her legs crossed opposite Director Kwon Ki-taek seemed very at ease. She had long hair with waves at the ends and clear skin. More than anything, her eyes were very big making her smile even more charming.

She exuded an extraordinary aura.

It was to be expected.

“Yes. It’s been about two years since we last met, right? I was surprised you were in Korea all of a sudden. When did you come from Hollywood?”

She was Ha Yura, a top actress who had also made her way into Hollywood.

“I came two days ago. I wanted to see you first, Director.”

“You came so quietly? How are the auditions in Hollywood going?”

“I came in secretly, and the auditions are still ongoing.”

Her breakthrough in Hollywood was a few years ago, at one of the three major international film festivals, the Venice Film Festival. Director Kwon Ki-taek’s film had been invited and won an award. Ha Yura was the lead actress in that film.

It was then that she caught the eyes of Hollywood executives.

Her role wasn’t a major one. A minor role. However, it was groundbreaking for a Korean actress to secure such a part in a Hollywood movie. Therefore, when she entered Hollywood, it caused quite a stir in Korea. Unfortunately, the nature of the works she was involved in was somewhat lackluster.