As I walk to the train station I started thinking. I feel like Aquarian has started to soften up around me. Yes she can be kinda mean but that's only because she wants me to do my best. Well I hope so anyways.

I finally got to the station and got the first train back to magnolia. I decided to sleep since I was a bit tired from training. I was about to sleep until a cat flew right into my face.

"Owwww. What are you made of? Concrete? "

"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was flying."

"I can tell, but it's alright. Are you here alone?"

"No. I'm here with my friend. He should be here any min-"

"Hey, Lector, what are you doing? I thought you were finding us some seats."

"I was until I bumped into her. "

"Oh," Then the man finally noticed me. He looked quite familiar. The blonde hair, the scar above his eye, his red cat, even his outfit looked familiar. We were staring at each other trying to figure out each other.

Suddenly we both widened our eyes and shouted, "Your Lucy/Sting!" at each other.

Then he just sat across from me while the cat stayed in my lap.

"So how's it been, fairy? "

"Pretty good, saber. What about you? "

"I guess it's going good. What are you doing out here? "

Should I tell him I was training? Or just say it was a mission? Eh it wouldn't hurt to lie.

"I was on a mission."

"What kind of mission? "

"Just defeating some bandits. "

He then looked at me surprised.

"What? " Suddenly annoyed. I mean what's so surprising at that?

"You defeated the bandits by yourself? "

"Wha-! Of course I did! I'm not weak you know!

"Attention all passengers, we are now in Magnolia." The speaker then spoke. Haha the speaker spoke get it? Anyways. Time to knock some sense into this boy!

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. I didn't know you could do that. You just don't look strong enough to do that."

Oh he did not just say that.
"Well Sting," I carefully lifted Lector up and sat him in the seat beside me. "Why don't I show you just how strong I am before I leave."

The look on Stings face was priceless. If I wasn't mad I would've been laughing. But for now I will just have to beat some sense into this boy.

-*-

Minutes later. After Lucy beat up Sting.

"Okay! I'm sorry! Don't kill me!" Sting was practically begging on his knees for me to stop. I guess I will forgive him.

"Alright. I will forgive you this once. But next time I will have no mercy! "

With that I left the train station. I started walking through the town until someone popped out of nowhere and out of reflex, I might have punched them in the gut. But in my defense this person scare the heck out of me.

" Ow! Geez what kind of training have you been doing? You practically sent me flying? " The person on the floor groaned. You know his voice sounds pretty familiar. He has something blue on his head, hiding his hair where I can't see, until the blue started moving.

"Yeah Lushee! I almost fell from his head! " Happy! That must mean Natsu is the one I hit.

"Happy!? Natsu!? What are you guys doing here? "

"Here to see you, of course! " Once Natsu got up he grinned.

I blushed but tried to play it off by grinning back at him.

"Yeah we missed you Lucy!" Happy then came closer and whispered, "You should've seen him before. He was practically crying when you left." I giggled. How cute.

"I was not crying!" Natsu exclaimed trying to hide his blush.

"Okay whatever you say! Now let's get to the guild!" I grabbed his hand and ran to the guild.

"Aye sir! " they both said before running after me. Well Natsu was running, Happy was flying.

-*-
At the guild.

"Want to do the honors? "

"Sure! " I grinned then proceeded to kick the guild doors open.

We both entered and the guild turned to us. It was quiet while they processed that I was here. Then they all threw themselves at me. While screaming "Lucy! We missed you!" Like sheesh people I was only gone for a few weeks. But I love them anyway. Once everyone backed away it went back to normal. Natsu and Gray started fighting. Ezra eating her cake peacefully for once. And I was catching Up with Lisanna. I looked around the guild for Levy, but I didn't see her anywhere.

"Lisanna, have you seen Levy? "

"Oh she will be here soon. "

"Ok. I'll be right back. I'm going to get a milkshake. Do you want anything? "

"Same thing as you. Thanks. "

"No problem. "

I walk towards Mira and I order 2 strawberry milkshakes. She says she will give it to us when it's ready. I nod and start walking back towards Lisanna when the guild doors are locked open by a furious Levy.

"Lucy Heartfilia! "

Oh shiz. I'm in deep trouble.

-----------------------------------------

Hi! So I'm a couple days late, but at least I have you a longer chapter. I'm pretty proud. The chapter itself was about 1502. Then this note is probably gonna be around 1540 or something.

Anyways. I'll be posting another authors note later. It will be about something kind of important. You don't have to read it.

So I realized I forgot to update and I literally wrote this chapter 2 hours ago.
So sorry for any mistakes.

Until next week! Adios!