Chapter 94 - Threat (4)

Start from the beginning

Woojin unknowingly started to daydream. His heart was pounding intensely.

‘Wow- shit, there are so many reporters and that, what is it, the long red carpet? I’d walk on that too.’

His expression was stoic, but his mood was quite high. Choi Sung-gun chimed in at this moment.

“Would Woojin be swayed just by a rookie award? Look at that expression, he’s already confident that he’s going to get it.”

“Oh- true.”

No, it’s not. Nevertheless, since he has a built-up character, Kang Woojin confidently pretended to be cool.

“…I’ve already prepared my acceptance speech.”

“Heh, look at that. There’s half a year left, and he’s already prepared his acceptance speech.”

“Hyung! I envy that confidence!”

As Choi Sung-gun, who was shaking his head vigorously, opened his diary, he swiftly changed the subject.

“Anyway, let me inform you a bit about the fan signing event we’ve organized.”

Ah- right. The fan signing event. Kang Woojin, who had momentarily forgotten, recalled it. He hadn’t paid much attention earlier as he was caught up in the ‘Island of the Missing’ issue. Either way, Choi Sung-gun began the briefing.

“We will hold it in two days, on Friday the 26th. It’ll last about 3 hours. The location is the ‘Mxdonald’ corporate building event hall. It’ll be in the morning. Since it’s sponsored by ‘Mxdonald’, we have to take care of advertising. So, there will be reporters present on that day and our PR team team will be filming it.”

Han Ye-jung, slowly nodding her head, chimed in.

“We absolutely have to film it, it’s Oppa’s first signing event.”

“That’s what I’m saying. Woojin, you’re holding a signing event much faster than Hye-yeon did.”

Now, Woojin, who slowly began to feel a little nervous, recalled the short autograph session he had held in front of a convenience store in the past. Will many come? How many will come? Will 100 people come? Choi Sung-gun timely spat out the answer to these questions.

“The signing session itself is unofficial, and about 300 fans will come. It won’t exceed 400 even if it’s overcrowded. I want to make it bigger, but there’s a limit. Your schedule doesn’t allow for more time either.”

“······”

Woojin, with no change in expression, shouted internally.

‘400??! 400 people??!’

Is that so many? Choi Sung-gun, who had no way of knowing this, continued to explain.

“About half of them will be from the fan club. Oh, did you hear that your fan club exceeded 10,000 members?”

“Ah- yes.”

“This time, the executives of the official fan cafe, or shall we say, the general managers and operators will all come. They are people you will continue to see for a long time, so it’s good to get friendly with them during the signing session. You know, actors exchange DMs with fan club members, right?”

“Was the general manager’s username ‘BloodSister’?”

“Yeah. You remember? Do you visit the fan cafe often?”

“Not often, but occasionally.”

Woojin, who answered, indifferently continued.

“‘BloodSister’, I remember because the username is unique.”