"Thanks." He says and takes it and walks over to you.

"How much have you had?" He asks.

"I forgot." You say and lean somewhat on the counter.

"Of course you did." He says and opens the bottle.

He drinks a bit out of it and you watch him, he's squeezing his eyes shut it seems like he's still tying to get used to the taste.

"Geez... how do you get used to that?" He wipes his mouth and puts the bottle down.

"I just do- y-you're just a loooser." You say slurred.

"Am I?" He says and tilts his head.

You sigh softly and go over to sit on the couch. You lay down on it actually and you grumble and bury your face on the couch.

"What did you want to do?" Hunter says and sits next to you.

"Mmmhhhgg uhhh-" you turn over and look at him.

He looks down at you. Looking at your flushed face makes him blush a little, your hair is flowing against the couch as you lay down and you're blankly staring at him.

"W-we could uhhh watch something orrr p-lay a game..?" You smile nervously trying to maintain your slurred speaking.

"What game?" He asks.

"Uhhh I dunno how about a truth or dare game, or a question game orrrr something." You say.

He sighs and leans back against the couch, he takes another sip of alcohol and looks back over at you.

"Okay, who goes first?" He closes his eyes and leans his head back.

"You." You say.

He nods and thinks for a moment.

"Uhmm... okay, truth or dare?" He opens his eyes and looks at you.

"Truth."

"Have... you ever regret something before..?" He asks.

You take a moment to think, you're trying to think straight but the alcohol is sort of messing up with your pattern of thinking. Something you've regret.

You sigh and your body slumps against the couch more you rub your eyes and hazily look over at him.

"I- I guess, I should have told you... that.. uhhmm.. you were a grimwalker mooore sooner...?" You say trying not to slur your words.

"...Don't be stuck up on that, I get it. I-I guess my regret is being umm.. upset with you when I found out... y-you didn't really deserve it." He says gently.

You tilt your head over to him and scoot closer to him. His face turns a soft pink.

"Isss okay." You slur your words.

"You.. are so drunk." He smiles a little.

"My turn, trooth or dare?" You slur your words again.

"Truth." He says.

You think for a moment before wondering what to ask him. You sigh softly and you lean your head back and rub your eyes again. Your face feels flushed from the alcohol.

"Are you happy here?" You suddenly ask.

He blinks rapidly for a few moments and he looks down at the alcohol bottle in his hands. He didn't expect that question out of nowhere. He sighs and his face starts getting a little flushed as well, he takes another sip.

"I'mm.. getting used to it.. I just.. everything feels different." He looks over at you hazily.

"Like... good different or... b-bad?" You ask.