Chapter 200: Hunting

Start from the beginning

Upon seeing Shen Miao, Xie Jing Xing frowned, "These clothes."

It was after all in a hunting ground and in a hot summer day so Jing Zhe feared that Shen Miao would faint with the heat and specifically round a light breezy clothes. Beneath the robes was a pair of silk trousers that was wide and breezy but the robes on top was a thin layer of yarn, with only a tube top on her chest. The light purple seemed to look like a cloud. Shen Miao looked dignified on normal days and this dressing made her a little charming that one was unable to describe it.

Shen Miao looked at herself, "Not good?"

Xie Jing Xing said, "It is cool in the mountain. It is better to wear a coat."

Shen Miao, "..." Where would there be cool breeze in the sixth month? Moreover Long Ye was always warm.

Xie Jing Xing then added, "Your body and complexion belongs to the Xie family and cannot be sunburn."

Shen Miao, "I understand. Jing Zhe, go bring a coat over."

Xie Jing Xing then let the matter rest.

When outside, Mo Qing and some of the guards of the residence of Prince Rui were ready and Ba Jiao was also present. Jing Zhe and Gu Yu did not have to follow today and Xie Jing Xing transferred a guard, Hui Xiang, from Mo Yu Army to disguise with Ba Jiao as personal maids to protect Shen Miao's safety.

The more elaborate Xie Jing Xing planned, the more uneasy Shen Miao's heart felt. Today because of the sixtieth year festival of the Imperial Hunt, she had to come and even if there was no such thing, Shen Miao would not stay behind in the residence of Prince Rui. It was not because of anything but because her right eyelid had been jumping nonstop, as if indicating that something would be happening.

Her worried and troubled appearance fell into Xie Jing Xing's eyes and Xie Jing Xing thought about it before walking with Shen Miao towards the door, "Why so depressed?"

Shen Miao said, "Seem to always feel uneasy."

"Your husband has a great life." His lips raised up, "Furen no not need to worry."

Shen Miao rolled her eyes but saw that there was no horse carriage at the doors and asked, "The horse carriage is not brought over yet?"

Xie Jing Xing smiled and pulled Shen Miao to the doors. Mo Qing came forward with a horse and with a flip, Xie Jing Xing was up on the horse when he suddenly pulled Shen Miao's hand. Shen Miao could not prevent him from pulling her up and place in Xie Jing Xing's embrace.

"The horse carriage is too slow." He lowered his head to look at Shen Miao and said not too fast or slow, "You know archery but do you know horse riding?"

Shen Miao was about to speak when Xie Jing Xing interrupted her words, "It is alright if one doesn't know. This husband will teach you." Finishing, he used the horse whip and the horse neighed loudly before galloping away.

The bodyguards that was behind seemed to have followed along. Shen Miao's back was leaning against Xie Jing Xing and in his embraced but her heart could not help but be shocked. That horse was a good precious and valuable horse that ran very fast. Xie Jing Xing's horse riding skills were very good that he could maneuvered all the twists and turns. The crowds in the market exclaimed in shock but he just laughed out arrogantly.

Shen Miao recalled about the first time seeing Xie Jing Xing in this lifetime. It was in front of Guang Wen Tang when that purple clad handsome youth sat high on top of the horse, lazily and arrogantly sizing up the crowd.

His breathing was just by her ears and seemed to almost stuck next to her cheeks. His low pitched but pleasant laughter was heard overhead and Shen Miao's heart was also infected by it.