Chapter 143: Requesting Help

Luo Tan woke up once at night.

Speaking of coincidences, Shen Xin and entourage were searching Shen Miao's whereabouts in the Ding capital, and Luo Ling was watching over Luo Tan and Gao Yang in the residence when he suddenly got a report from his subordinate, that there were suspicious people seen in the western part of the city. Luo Ling thought of Shen Miao and entrusted Luo Tan to Gao Yang, before rushing over to the western part of the city with his subordinates.

Now only Luo Tan and Gao Yang were left in the room.

When Luo Tan woke up, there were only two maids taking care of her in the room, but they were Shen Miao's Bai Lu and Shuang Jiang. When they saw her awake, they were incessantly surprised, "Biao Young Lady finally woke up."

Luo Tan felt that her body was somewhat heavy, and pushed aside the blanket to look when she saw that below the middle garment, there was a white cloth wrapped around. When Bai Lu saw this, she thought that Luo Tan was worried that in the future a scar would remain and reassured her, "Biao Young Lady has survived a great disaster and will be destined to a good fortune. The injury that day was very deep, that Master and Furen were very much frightened. The doctors that were invited in succession, all had no way to treat. It was Imperial Physician Gao that had superior medical skills who treated one. Not only that, Imperial Physician Gao even left behind a prescription, that Young Lady only need to take the medicine for the scar to lighten till it would be almost impossible to identify it."

Luo Tan rubbed her forehead and seemed to have remembered some matters before asking, "How many days have I been unconscious?"

"Replying Biao Young Lady, you were unconscious for almost three days." Shuang Jiang said.

"Three days?" Luo Tan jumped in shock. She suddenly remembered something and asked hurriedly, "How about Biao Youngest Sister? Has Biao Youngest Sister been found?"

Bai Lu's and Shuang Jiang's expressions dimmed, and they shook their heads.

Luo Tan's heart gradually sank and she said, "How is GuGu and GuFu now?"

"The city is sealed off. Master and Furen would run about outside all day to search for Young Lady's whereabout, but there is still no news." Shuang Jiang said, "One do not know what is the situation of Young Lady."

"It had been three days. How is it that there is no news at all after all this time? Those people do not know any evil spell, how could they make a living person disappear?" Luo Tan said emotionally.

Bai Lu and Shuang Jiang looked at one another, but could only lower their heads and kept quiet.

Luo Tan clenched her fists and her heart was filled with endless anxiety. At that time she remembered seeing two persons knocking Shen Miao unconscious and bringing her up the carriage. After that... Luo Tan's heart moved as she suddenly remembered the words that Shen Miao spoke to her in the horse carriage.

"Remember, if you succeed in escaping, think of ways to send a letter to Prince Rui's residence. Just say that there is a transaction to be done and prices will be discussed later."

Shen Miao said to Luo Tan in the carriage that if something happened, to go and look for Prince Rui. Even though Luo Tan did not understand how Shen Miao and Prince Rui of the Great Liang would secretly have any friendship, but in the two years in the Xiao Chun City, Luo Tan knew clearly Shen Miao's personality, and she would not do anything unnecessarily. She stood up and wanted to head out, but Bai Lu and Shuang Jiang jumped up in shock when they saw this, and quickly came over to support her, "What does Biao Young Lady want to do? Let us servants do it. Biao Young Lady's body have not yet recovered, and one must not let the wounds reopen."