Chapter 165: Phoenix Destiny

Luo Xue Yan jumped in shock. She did not know why Su Furen said such terrifying words suddenly and her heart thought, it was just marriage it was not like female being fearful of taking a wrong step in life and Su Ming Feng's talents and looks were displayed for all to see so it was natural to be more picky. However seeing Su Furen's distressed appearance, she still comforted, "This is nothing. Furen do not need to worry too much, our residence's Qiu-er ist still like this till now without a wife. One must pick a wife well, a hasty heart would not get to eat hot tofu. If one were to hastily pick one for him and afterwards realise that it is not suitable, it would be harmful for self and others."

"Furen really said it correctly." Su Furen took Luo Xue Yan's hands and said with a smile, "I had initially thought that children would have the fortune of children. But Ming Feng, this child, is a closed mouth gourd and would not tell me a single thing so I am unable to know his thoughts at all."

When Luo listened halfheartedly. She had seen Su Ming Feng before and he had a good sense of eloquence that could debate with a group of students. Su Furen really dared to say that he has a close mouth gourd. She was really unwilling to talk about other family's matter with Su Furen and changed the topic, "Su Furen do not want to know how to raise this sparrow?"

Su Furen took a glance at the two sparrows in the cage but pretended not to have heard it and continued, "It is better to talk about my unworthy son."

Luo Xue Yan, "..."

"Ming Feng originally liked a painting that his Father had found and afterwards other paintings were not acceptable to him. Those that other people gave, he would not even take a look at it but that painting was gifted to others by his Father, thus Ming Feng thought about it for many years." Su Furen sighed, "Ming Feng is one who has unchanging emotions and the things that he fancies are of the best. It is because of that after fancying it, he would not be willing to settle for others."

Luo Xue Yan bewildered when she heard Su Furen voice, "It is the same for females. Once he likes a Young Lady, other young ladies would no longer be able to enter his heart."

Luo Xue Yan suddenly understood and smiled, "So Su Young Master already have a sweetheart. One do not know which family's young lady has such good fortune."

This words was just polite words and one had not thought that Su Furen was waiting for this sentence and immediately clapped her hands, "It is this noble residence's Young Lady."

Luo Xue Yan's face turned from green to white and from white to green suddenly.

Feeling were sent right to the doors and then turned into a corner and currently waiting for her response. Luo Xue Yan was thinking that the other party came with a pair of birds in a cage but did not even speak a word about the bird and kept on praising about what one's son did. Suddenly she understood.

This was coming to seek marriage.

Su Furen saw from Luo Xue Yan's expression that she was not very happy and her heart became worried. She knew that the Shen family had a big career and business that the Su family's little inheritance would not be able to enter their eyes. Moreover there were no short of families in Ding capital like the Su family, were willing to be in-laws with the Shen family and she did not see one bit of the rumored idiotic vulgar young lady. Just a dignified appearance that had a sense of propriety, was suitable to be married back and be the matriarch of the family. One was very satisfied internally and externally and now it was to see the Shen family's attitude.

Luo Xue Yan's face became cold, "Su Furen came here today because of this?"

Su Furen was somewhat stunned. She knew that it was wrong to take a look at one's daughter-in-law this way but she still said, "Shen Furen, don't be angry first. I know that I am abrupt today but you are also a mother and should be able to understand my mind."