Chapter 175: Great Waves

His kisses were hot but the silver mask was cold, as if it was carrying some unspeakable emotions that overwhelmed Heavens and earth. The more Shen Miao struggled, the more tighter he held her and lock her in his arms and took her lips like making an oath.

The flowers bloomed in winter, the butterflies flying in autumn, the ice springs in summer and the snowflakes in spring could not describe the bizarreness of this moment. There was the sound of wind by one ears but that beautiful youth's hug was strong and his kisses was burning, as if one had exhausted one life and could not escape.

When Xie Jing Xing let go of Shen Miao, Shen Miao almost went limp and could not breathe. In the previous life, she desired Fu Xiu Yi but from the beginning till the end was a one-sided enthusiasm. Even during Fu Xiu Yi's wedding night, it was just a perfunctory gesture. She had never been this intimate with any man.

Shen Miao was flew into a rage out of humiliation as she felt that she had lost her self-control just now. Xie Jing Xing supported her so that she would not fall as she glared angrily at Xie Jing Xing.

However she did not know what after she was being kissed just now, her eyes were almost watery. With eyes full of life and charming with a blushing face and red lips like petals, it made one want to feel tenderness towards.

Xie Jing Xing covered it up and looked away.

Other than being embarrassed and angry, Shen Miao was a little overwhelmed and did not know what to do. In all fairness, her heart more or less expected this scenario.

As to why did she not block it or let it develop, it was because her heart had unconsciously reacted to it but Shen Miao did not want to go into the reason behind it.

"Talk about your marriage." Xie Jing Xing had restored that frivolous tone of voice, "What is your plan now?"

Shen Miao looked at him unfathomably, "What plans?"

Xie Jing Xing looked at her with squinted eyes and spoke in a somewhat dangerous tone, "The Crown Prince, Luo Ling, Feng Zi Xian, Su Ming Feng and Pei Lang. Who do you want to marry to?"

Shen Miao frowned and had a serious look of consideration."

Xie Jing Xing's eyes coagulated and his tone was unkind, "You really want to marry to someone else."

"Why can't I marry someone else?"

"After kissing me, touching me, you still dare to make me wear a green hat. Shen Miao, you really have the nerves."

Shen Miao smiled slightly, "You cannot be thinking to let me marry you?"

"You are finally smart for once." Xie Jing Xing said unhurriedly.

Shen Miao was startled. It was not that she did not think about the relationship with Xie Jing Xing before. Both of them are allies but they were more ambiguous than allies. About matters between male and female, though one had not eating any pork, one at least saw pigs running. On those night when her heart beat that quickly, Shen Miao discovered some things.

However this did not mean that Xie Jing Xing could marry her. Xie Jing Xing is Prince Rui of Great Liang and she was a Di daughter of Ming Qi's General. Not to mention that Ming Qi side would not agree to it, one feared that it would not be easy to explain to Emperor Yong Le's side.

Especially in the current situation, Xie Jing Xing has a high status in Great Liang and the greater the power he has, it meant that Emperor Yong Le valued Xie Jing Xing heavily. There would be many things that one would not be able to act independently when being valued heavily by an Emperor.

This included one's own marriage.

Just as Shen Miao was still distracted, she heard Xie Jing Xing saying, "You do not have to worry about anything and just embroider the wedding dress obediently in the room and wait for me."