Chapter 133: Chang Zai Qing

Ever since Shen Xin and family returned to the capital and bought a new house, this was the first time someone visited. Luo Xue Yan sat in the hall and was talking to a young female.

When Shen Miao arrived, Luo Xue Yan was drinking tea with that female. One did not know what was said, but Luo Xue Yan seemed to be very happy. It seemed that both of them were having a pleasant time together and none noticed when Shen Miao came in.

It was Luo Tan who was sitting at the side, picking snacks to eat who warmly greeted Shen Miao when she saw her, "Biao Youngest Sister, this is the newly baked snacks. Milk is added to it, do you want to try?"

Shen Miao smiled and shook her head before walking over to Luo Xue Yan's side. Her gaze landed on the young female as she asked, "Mother, this is?"

That young female quickly stood up. She was wearing a bean green robes and there was not much jewellery from head to toe, only a wooden hairpin that was loosely fasten in her hair and a silver bracelet on her wrist. This could be considered a somewhat shabby dressing, but this female had a faint scholarly air even though her appearance could be considered delicate beauty, there was a type of elegance that made one not underestimate, and it was pleasing to the eyes.

"This is the daughter of the benefactor of your ZhuFu (aka Grandfather), by the name of Chang Zai Qing. Jiao Jiao most likely have not seen before." Luo Xue Yan smiled, "Younger Sister Qing, this is our residence Young Lady, Jiao Jiao."

Shen Miao smiled gently and greeted her, "Qing Yi (aka Auntie Qing)."

Luo Xue Yan pulled Chang Zai Qing to sit down again, and let Shen Miao sit below her before speaking with a smile, "What Qing Yi, Younger Sister Qing looks so young and by calling one Qing Yi, it would be calling one too old. If Younger Sister Qing did not speak of one's age, I would only think that one is only older than Jiao Jiao by a little. Even if one were to go out like this, no one would find it inappropriate if Jiao Jiao call you Older Sister."

"Furen must not make fun of me." Chang Zai Qing said with a smile.

Luo Tan smiled and looked at Shen Miao, "Biao Youngest Sister, Qing Qi has come to the Ding capital, and in the future might often come to the residence as a guest. Heard that she is one who love chess and books, I do not understand those but in the future you will have a playmate."

Shen Miao smiled. Luo Tan was always one who was frank and perhaps the Luo family's people were all this sincere, like Luo Xue Yan and Luo Tan, who treat others with enthusiasm. When Shen Miao looked up to face Chang Zai Qing, although this was the case, it was not an easy thing to please Luo Xue Yan. Especially because the Luo family were military commanders, and those in military would not see eye to eye with scholarly ones. Luo Xue Yan and Luo Tan were more forthright and would be impatient with those who indulge in fancy words. But in less than half a day of effort, Luo Xue Yan and Chang Zai Qing called one another sisters, and looked like she actually liked Chang Zai Qing. Shen Miao's gaze was somewhat cold.

Seeing Shen Miao not speaking, Luo Xue Yan pulled Shen Miao's hands and said, "Why is Jiao Jiao's hands this cold? Lately it is cold outside, one must not catch a cold."

Jing Zhe and Gu Yu who were at the back uncomfortably bowed their head. Shen Miao returned to the residence and changed her clothes and upon finished the ginger soup, she heard that there was a guest and came over in a hurry, without resting well. Luo Xue Yan was not aware that Shen Miao had an accident over at Princess Ming An's today, thus the both of them were somewhat guilty about it.

"In the recent days we had just enter into winter, so naturally it is cold. There is a type of medical sachet in my hometown that consist of herbs that would expel the cold, and during the night when one is resting, one can hang it at the head of the bed, one would feel warm on the second day. If Fifth Young Lady does not despise, I will make a few and send them over." Chang Zai Qing smiled as she spoke.